Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

QUICK QUESTIONS

XGC Pentagram

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Wisconsin
first is where the chat box is, but that could be an error that is fixed by the time I get an answer

second, is what the little tabs with our names are for, and where they came from, and why a lot of people dont have them, and why it says Im in XGC Royalty, cuz that would be a weird way to tell me that I have to transfer...

just wondering, also you said you would finish the XG history

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
Chatbox not on site which seems to have helped the site run faster. That is a good thing.

The little boxes are the clans you are part off. Royalty is just a mistake which can be fixed.

Who is the General in Conflict?
You?

Also, are you doing the Saints Row clan?

Get with your Section Leader as he should be explaining the changes to you. If not, let me know and I will make sure you get all the info.

XGC Pentagram

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Wisconsin
TFLEM doesnt ever talk to me, so it would be nice to hear the info.

Up until recently I was the general of Conflict, but we split (approved by Resilient) into XGC Turbulence, and have had kind of a rocky start with some drama, but its died down and we are getting off the ground.

XGC Element and XGC Mast3rmind are the generals in XGC Conflict, I am in Turbulence, and XGC Heros for guitar hero, and I never got a response from anyone about the Saints Row clan, but I would love to run it if someone would okay it for me.

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
I believe you are still on my main tag, please get with me on the box and I will help you out with all this stuff either by getting you with TFLEM or handling it myself. If you are not, send FR to XGC HYLAND3R XL.

Remember, you can only be a General running one clan. If you are playing other games that is fine but you would not be in those clans as a General. If you have other tags in other clans you should take them out.

And is there really a need for a Guitar Heros clan? Is there a squad based thing that you all get together and jam by pushing colored buttons or something? LOL!

Talk to you on XBL soon.

XGC Pentagram

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Wisconsin
um, well for guitar hero 2, there is no online multiplayer, but there will be for guitar hero 3, and there is a game called rock band coming out too, with bass drums and vocals added to the mix.

You took me off of your main tag :)(), but I do still have your HYLAND3R tag.

Um... Im not in any other squads, but I guess you mean I cant have a squad in Saints Row, so I guess that will go by the wayside. If that is the case, then are there people acting as generals for just Shadowrun, and just Fear, and just rainbow six?

I really dont get why people cant be the leader of a clan in a seperate game, if they can handle it all on one tag I think it makes sense to have the best leaders doing the most leading, instead of making sure there is one general for each seperate squad in XG

not to complain, I just was unaware that a general could only be a general in one game.

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
um, well for guitar hero 2, there is no online multiplayer, but there will be for guitar hero 3, and there is a game called rock band coming out too, with bass drums and vocals added to the mix.

You took me off of your main tag :)(), but I do still have your HYLAND3R tag.

Um... Im not in any other squads, but I guess you mean I cant have a squad in Saints Row, so I guess that will go by the wayside. If that is the case, then are there people acting as generals for just Shadowrun, and just Fear, and just rainbow six?

I really dont get why people cant be the leader of a clan in a seperate game, if they can handle it all on one tag I think it makes sense to have the best leaders doing the most leading, instead of making sure there is one general for each seperate squad in XG

not to complain, I just was unaware that a general could only be a general in one game.

Generals run one clan.
Section Leaders run multiple clans.
So, no one said someone could not run multiple clans.

As for the game, CLANS are universal and the people in them can play whatever game they want. Step out of HALO 2 for a moment and look at the real idea of a CLAN.

It is a group of like minded gamers gaming together. Does not matter what game they are playing.

The HALO 2 clan list is just that, HALO 2. Not the XGC Clan list as that is on our website.

Seems as though we are failing at getting the information out to people and I will help that by getting on our Section Leaders.

I will also try my best to get on my other tag to chat with you by the weekend.

Thanks.

XGC Pentagram

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Wisconsin
yeah, you got a hold of me, I was just confused by your wording in the last post on here.

Im happy as a clam now :) Im just having trouble getting all my guys to join the group