Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Question

CrimsonLadyNox

Forum Tourist
Feb 11, 2018
Beaufort, NC
I use to be a member of this community - I made my way up to Capt. once under XGC Pushed, back in 2018.

I took a break from and an finally found myself back on this website. I thought i was banned and was never able to be on this site again. But after opening my computer and putting in my info i got in. I was thinking about join back but unsure what have changed in the last 5 years. Durning that time i was busy raising little ones and notice a lot of my friends no longer a part of this community. I am missing the ability to get online and finding someone to play with as now my kids have gotten older and they too take over my xbox and phone. I also Home school my little ones so I'm free normally early morning or late at night.

So with this info ^: I do play different games now and I got majorly burnt out durning my old XGC days playing Destiny 2. Don't get me wrong i love the game and everything just burnt out. I now play Ark, WarHammer 40,000 DarkTide, Smite, Diablo 4 (Rarely if I'm able to get on the xbox) and any free games i can use on my PC thru Xbox or able to connect my account to.

I notice a good few of the XGC clans don't do just one game anymore and would love to see what I can do back into this community once more.

Thank you-

CrimsonNinja240 now known as CrimsonLadyNox