Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

QUESTION ABOUT THE GAMER GIRLZ FORUM

Emo Zorro

Forum Star
Apr 3, 2009
Washington
Is the Gamer Girlz forum ONLY for girls? KoG TBone is macking on all the chicks and I thought we should be respectful to the ladies on here. because they say the idea was for female's in the community to get together but this dude has been hitting on the chicks. Is that allowed?? Should something happen? I guess Im confused because on the Gamer Girlz forum it doesnt specify whether its only for girls. but it says "IF" you are a girl..

I dont know. It bothers me that this kid thinks he's outside the rules and that he can just do whatever he wants. He's a LT. for Christ sake. Not a good example for people that are new on here. (as in privates)

Could the forums be more specific as to who is allowed to post on it and who is not?

XGC xOCMx XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 10, 2006
Michigan
www.kimbirlyvasi.com
Only females can be in XGG clans/user groups. However, any member or guest on the website can post in the XGG forums.

Emo, I have looked at Tbone's posts, 15 pages of posts to be exact, and so far there is not one post in those 15 pages that even implies that he is hitting on the girls or being disrespectful in ANY way. I'm not sure why you assume that he thinks he can be "outside the rules", he has broken no rules that I'm aware of. If anything, he is being a good member by posting in a wide variety of forums and being a part of the community as a whole rather than just his clan. It sounds to me like you just don't like him very much. If that is the case, then I suggest you just stay clear of eachother rather than try to get him in trouble.

By the way, you mentioned that you thought he shouldn't be posting in the Gamer Girlz forums, but I noticed that you went into the XGG forums and asked if a "transgender person that thinks he is a female" could join XGG. Obviously you felt it was okay for you post in the XGG forums, but not Tbone. I wonder why that is.

This is a gaming community, go play some games and have some fun and don't worry about the nonsense.