Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

QUESTION ABOUT HONOR CODE

Scoggie

Forum Nub
Sep 19, 2007
ohio
hi thanks for taking the time to read this. now i went from kog to xgc and i have read both of their honor codes and here's the thing. in the honor code it states no racism t-bagging harrassment trash talking and ect. now here's what happened i was sitting in a party with 2 of my close friends and we were just talking about movies and other dumb things. i wasnt the party leader and i wasnt even at my tv and a member of one the the xgc clans joined my party and left after a few mins, i dont know his name or anything but he's trying to have me kicked out cause i said f*ck and sh*t(dont want to type them in case you get offended). the thing is first off i only knew there was us 3 in the party adn 2nd the honor code does not say you can't swear just that you cant be disrespectful right? I wasnt disrespectful of anyone i just said oh that movie f-ing sucks u know? Here's my other question, if it is against the honor code to swear in general then why doesnt if come out and say no cursing at all whether in matchmaking or in a custom party? Thank you for your time!:confused:

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
Its not against the honor code to swear. He might have not heard what you said and thought that you were swearing at him for some reason. I would suggest going to your general first with a problem like this, I've had something like this happen before and it turned out to be a misunderstanding and taking something wayyyyyy out of context.

XGC Caviezel XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Jan 2, 2006
WI
Even I will admit I will swear here and there on occasion. Alot of things can be taken out of context depending on when joined the conversation. Example you enter room and I say " He has to be one of the dumbest and completely idiotic person in the world." What you didnt hear was the part about the guy goes to robb a convienence store and wants to steal alcohol but the clerks asks for id and he gives it to him. See, now you will probably agree with me that that person is really dumb. This sort of thing happens all the time.

XGC xOCMx XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 10, 2006
Michigan
www.kimbirlyvasi.com
There are many reasons that XGC is for 18 and up. You are right, swearing is not against the honor code, if that were the case, we would probably only have about 100 members instead of over 20,000!!!
Blondii and mr. bill are right though, you should go through your chain of comand and speak to your general or section leader about this. If there were other people in the room that can vouch for you and your story, then don't sweat it. It sounds like this person that is accusing you is causing a lot of drama over nothing.