Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

PUBLIC APOLOGY

XGC First Lady

Forum Nerd
Dec 13, 2006
in Ohio
www.myspace.com
I would like to sincerely apologize to all my fellow gamers. My decision to leave XG, was solely based on information, or lack there of, that I was getting from a person who wasn't doing what was told to do. Which in turn was making my gaming experience miserable. I indeed sent letters of concern, but because of this person, I thought that my concerns would go ignored, once again because of misinformation.

After 2 days of of getting the "RIGHT" information, and after the leaders heard my side, they have graciously allowed me to return to the community. I thank them very much!!!:D They understood that my leaving was solely based on the fact that I was completely misinformed, and not for any other reason than that.

From this point on, I will do whatever I can and to the best of my abilities, to make the XG community the best there is.(which it is!) I promise that this won't happen again! I'm asking all of you today to forgive me and to please not hold my serious lack of judgment against me.:eek:

Thank you all for listening and I hope to see you all on Halo!

Sincerely,

XGC First Lady aka Laurie

XGC MEGA XD

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 21, 2007
VA
Well, I don't think I've met you, but welcome back. It takes a big person to apologize publicly like you have done. Hope to see you around.

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
It is amazing how our members are so fast to judge others actions without knowing them or the situation.

I see that nonsense has been removed which is a good thing. I wouldn't want to see any more of it as I really hate to have to ban people.

First Lady, as we know now, things were not exactly as they were told to you. Hopefully we have all gotten back on the same page and if in the future something would be of a concern to make you think about leaving XG, please feel free to come talk to me. I will be happy to help.

Good luck with everything going forward.