Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

PS3 CLAN FOR XGC. SERIOUSLY.

XGC Olde Fogy

Forum Nub
Aug 14, 2008
Storden, MN
PS3 CLAN

PS3 Clan

I have made a suggestion as a Captain to start and run a PS3 squad as well. I own over 700 games and all systems and have the time to attend to both. I am on everyday for approx. 15 plus hours on Xbox alone. I would love to pilot a squad in the Playstation community. To date thei biggest complaint I have heard is that the people who play on the PS3 dont have headphones thus communication is difficult. It has also been brought to my attention that previous attempts to build the PS division had failed. Regardless, I am willing to help.

XGC TheDude

Forum Nub
Sep 22, 2008
Iowa
Just a suggestion but is there any reason that we have a PS3 specific squad? I enjoy my friends in my squad and we have a couple of PS3 players but would not really want to be in a different squad maybe we could do something like the paintball team or something just a sugestion if there is any way that I can help drop me a line

Mabuhay Ka

Forum Junkie
Apr 19, 2008
I dont get why Xg cant get a PS3 squad going..there are so many clans on the PS3 and alot of them are as big or bigger than XG.Most are PS3 only and are doing well,my first clan was a small clan called 9mm.They are a PS3 clan that is stil around.The communication issue isnt that bad..there are so many 360 games that people just make dum noises or dont talk at all.like battle field 1943.

Brendon3224

Forum Rookie
Sep 1, 2009
Ohio
I have a PS3 and i'm looking to join a PS3 clan in XG. Can anyone let me know as well! I play Rainbow Six: Vegas 2, and I have a headset.