Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

POSTING YOUTUBE VIDEOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC xOCMx XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 10, 2006
Michigan
www.kimbirlyvasi.com
I have recently had to delete several youtube videos from the XG forums. In case nobody has told you before, please DO NOT post any video that does not adhere to the forum rules and regulations of this website. That means, no cursing, sexual/explicit/adult content. The most recent video I deleted was a Halo video that had a lot of cursing and t-bagging. It was posted right here in the general discussion. That means that anyone that stops by our site to check it out can see it. What you post here will be a direct reflection of the community!

From now on you guys, no more posting these kinds of videos on our website!
Thank you,
OCM

ps. If you are unclear of what the forum rules and regulation say (that you accepted btw, please click the link in my sig and review them)

XGC BULLETHED

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 7, 2007
CINCINNATI
www.xiledgaming.com
It would be awesome to have a place to put videos with adult humor. For now I just pm anyone i feel would like to see a funny video. It would be tough to reserve a spot for 18 and up on this website and verify that all users were the proper age. Could be a great feature if possible.

Acal

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2007
VA
If it's just language that's the problem, then I don't see what the big deal is.

Jangles

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2006
With the underpants gnomes
Well the forum rules and regulations say keep it PG-13

I can make a list of hundreds of PG-13 movies that use the same language as the youtube videos.

I think the rules are a little contradictory so maybe we should revise them.

blondiizzle

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Pregame Lobby
The reason is that there are young kids on the website. It is our job to create an environment for them without exposure to such things, since their parents allow them to visit the site.

Our forums have a text language filter. Bypassing that filter is against forum rules and regulations.

End of discussion.

XGC xOCMx XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 10, 2006
Michigan
www.kimbirlyvasi.com
Okay you guys, I did not make this thread so we could discuss it. The topic really isn't up for discussion. And FYI, there is not any place on the XG webite that you can post videos with mature content. Sorry.
This thread is now closed, since it was meant to inform, not debate or take suggestions.
Have a great day everyone! :)
OCM

Status
Not open for further replies.