Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

PLEASE READ ASAP

BR0K3N KING

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2013
MI, USA
OK so as u probably know I'm hernandasISBACK my rank is private and I'm a inactive KoG member... OK so here is the situation I've posted a grass is greener thread twice and yet I still get no effort as to begin active again. I would love to be an active member again... so anyhow about 5months ago I talked to Southphilly another member of KoG and he told me to tell my story, in which I did but the post was looked over by XGC Eastside and I was never told if I was declared active or not so if you could please read my threads it would be much appreciated... and if I become active again I would like to be transitioned over to Syndicate because I'm now 16 and if possible I would like to be placed in devil dogs because unfortunately KoG is not where I belong any more...

Sincerely ~ hernandasISBACK

And p.s. I would like a name change to xGPx KING because its my newest gamertag... if you are going to contact me I will list active ways to reach me

Kik: pokemon1254
Xbox live: xGPx KING
Email: tanglebrandt2@Marysvillestudent.us
Or snapchat: tylangle123

CAPOS SNOW

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2006
THE YAY AREA
So if you where just inactive you do not need to post Inew grass is greener. Just hit up a KoG xd and they can help you. As for your gamer tag you do not need approval to change it to something that is not an XG tag. Go to the help desk and request it. Hope this helps! :)