Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

PLEASE READ ALL OF THE BELOW PRIOR TO REGISTERING

XGC JO3 D33R XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC CHARLIE CO
XGC BAD CO
Feb 18, 2006
NY
A wave of interest has Sparked me to Re-introduce XGC to The COD4 GAUNTLETS

So we Are starting it Brand New STARTING Next week, We are WIPING THE SLATE CLEAN.

( please read all of the Below prior to Registering )

All Clans interested in Vieing for Ownership of The Gauntlets please Register on my Forums in the " My Clan wants to Be KING of COD4" Thread in my FOrums By NOV. 1st

Starting NOV. 3rd
I will be posting a Round Robin Tourney for the Clans that have registered.
Each week of the next 6 thier will be a New Tourny for Ownership of a Gauntlet and starting the 7th week we will open the Doors to all XG Clans that Registered or that did not register for "My Clan wants to Be KING of COD4" to CHalenge the current Holders of each Gauntlet (aka the Winners Of the Red, White, Blue, HQ, S&D, and Ground War Domination Gauntlets of the Prior 6 weeks.

Please Remember that "My Clan wants to Be KING of COD4" will be jam packed of Clan Matches every week so only register if your Clan can make 4 - 7 best of three clan matches in every week for oct. 3rd threw Nov. 17th...depending on how many Clans Register is how many Matches will have to be squeezed in every week.

Clans Will be forced to Forfit a Match if they can not produce @ least 75% of the Required members to play a Match or they do not have a match with in 24 jours of the start of the week(Every MOnday @ midnight) and with in 24 hours of thier Previuse Victory of the same week.
If you are unable to Schedual a Match whith in 12 hours of Min Match time please Notify XGC JOE D33R XS ( on the BOX ) so he is aware that you are infact attempting to Set a Match time and so I may Help you courdinate a Suitible time for your Match.

When Registering each Clan must Post a min of 3 Contact People for thier clan and the Best ***time of the Day*** For a Match to take place for thier squad since thier will be 4 - 7 matches in the week for the 1st six weeks.

RULES FOR EACH GAUNTLRT ARE POSTED IN THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Finally Both Squads winners and Lossers Must Send Notifaction ( of said win or loss ) to XGC JOE D33R XS in order to keep track of the event.

Last edited: