Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

OUT WITH THE OLD

SYN MYSICKNESS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 29, 2009
ottawa canada
www.youtube.com
GREAT SPEECH

great speech

OUT WITH THE OLD​

We have lost some good people and are sad to see them move on but with the loss of some come the rise of many. We are very happy for some of our stagnant leaders with bad attitudes recognizing it is time for them to quit and do their own thing. It is like a circle of leadership. With our constant growth in all of the new games and platforms out there we are very excited to find new and exciting people. One thing we don’t want to get caught up in is our old leaders hanging on to what they quit and try to bring us unwanted drama. We do recognize that many other “new” communities out there are using our formula for success and we want to take this opportunity to wish you good luck. It isn’t easy to do what we do! We want all of our “fans” out there to know that we are about online gaming! Gaming being the key word! We are not interested in any personal differences you have with other gamers! You keep people who are your “friends” on your friends list! If you don’t like someone then don’t play with him or her. You can be apart of the same clan and not like certain people in it! If you have a problem with a decision that another leader makes be an adult and get with that leader to work it out! Don’t take it personal and QUIT over organized gaming decisions! Gaming is what we all have in common. We don’t want anyone to be in our community who does not want to be here! If someone quits for what they feel is a personal reason we would love to someday have you back. But if someone quits on the people who count on him or her for what they think is XILED GAMING wavering on rules then we won’t be interested in having you back! NOONE wants to follow a quitter! Contrary to what some quitters think we DON’T waiver on our rules! Quitters just don’t like the way our rules work so they make outlandish accusations to fit the reason they acted like a 6 year old quit on the people who count on them! We say GOOD RIDDENS! We want our members to be here for what XILED GAMING is about not individual members or leaders! We share a sense of gaming morals and values that most don’t know of or don’t care to be apart of! We each represent what XILED GAMING is about! Every one of our clans are equally important to the make up of our community! We are happy to offer an area for every type of gamer!

We look forward to the new leaders that will run our amazing community. We don’t have a crazy leadership structure with 20 crazy positions! Each and every position is so important and we don’t want members who are out for a fictious title over a video game system. Our leadership structure is a proven success and with patience and good decision-making each and every member has the ability to make it to whatever position they desire. We are happy to have each and every one of our members and I personally look forward to talking to everyone online or in our amazing forums!

get speach very suiting.

XGC xOCMx XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 10, 2006
Michigan
www.kimbirlyvasi.com
I joined XG when it was 9 months old which means I have been in XG for three and a half years and it is awsome to me that the honor code, rank structure and core values have endured and in fact gotten better. Yes, there is occasional drama, but all in all the community is the best there is, with the best members and leaders. This is truly "home" to me and thousands of our members. I feel that myself and most of our members were lucky to find a place that actually games with honor and values and pretty much zero tolerance for Bull crap. Especially as a female gamer, it is nice to know that you guys always have my back in a lobby when idiots start the sexual harrassement.

Xiled Gaming is the only gaming community I would ever be a part of. Thank you to the original founding members for creating and maintaining this great place to game and hang out!

:cool: