Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

OUT WITH THE OLD

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
OUT WITH THE OLD​

We have lost some good people and are sad to see them move on but with the loss of some come the rise of many. We are very happy for some of our stagnant leaders with bad attitudes recognizing it is time for them to quit and do their own thing. It is like a circle of leadership. With our constant growth in all of the new games and platforms out there we are very excited to find new and exciting people. One thing we don’t want to get caught up in is our old leaders hanging on to what they quit and try to bring us unwanted drama. We do recognize that many other “new” communities out there are using our formula for success and we want to take this opportunity to wish you good luck. It isn’t easy to do what we do! We want all of our “fans” out there to know that we are about online gaming! Gaming being the key word! We are not interested in any personal differences you have with other gamers! You keep people who are your “friends” on your friends list! If you don’t like someone then don’t play with him or her. You can be apart of the same clan and not like certain people in it! If you have a problem with a decision that another leader makes be an adult and get with that leader to work it out! Don’t take it personal and QUIT over organized gaming decisions! Gaming is what we all have in common. We don’t want anyone to be in our community who does not want to be here! If someone quits for what they feel is a personal reason we would love to someday have you back. But if someone quits on the people who count on him or her for what they think is XILED GAMING wavering on rules then we won’t be interested in having you back! NOONE wants to follow a quitter! Contrary to what some quitters think we DON’T waiver on our rules! Quitters just don’t like the way our rules work so they make outlandish accusations to fit the reason they acted like a 6 year old quit on the people who count on them! We say GOOD RIDDENS! We want our members to be here for what XILED GAMING is about not individual members or leaders! We share a sense of gaming morals and values that most don’t know of or don’t care to be apart of! We each represent what XILED GAMING is about! Every one of our clans are equally important to the make up of our community! We are happy to offer an area for every type of gamer!

We look forward to the new leaders that will run our amazing community. We don’t have a crazy leadership structure with 20 crazy positions! Each and every position is so important and we don’t want members who are out for a fictious title over a video game system. Our leadership structure is a proven success and with patience and good decision-making each and every member has the ability to make it to whatever position they desire. We are happy to have each and every one of our members and I personally look forward to talking to everyone online or in our amazing forums!

SYN BLACK XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 31, 2009
Seattle
Wow, no kidding! A year old and still very fitting. Gotta admit, reading through that boosted my confidence even more about the future of things around here. The foundation of this community is so strong that I'm sure it could weather just about anything.

Viva XG!

Wow, no kidding! A year old and still very fitting. Gotta admit, reading through that boosted my confidence even more about the future of things around here. The foundation of this community is so strong that I'm sure it could weather just about anything.

Viva XG!

I would have to Agree Blackwater and im not surprised that the values of our clans do not waver! :)

TRu GALIA

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 19, 2007
Allentown, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
Very nicely written. It is amazing that a year ago that was written and still stands true. ;)

OUT WITH THE OLD​

We have lost some good people and are sad to see them move on but with the loss of some come the rise of many. We are very happy for some of our stagnant leaders with bad attitudes recognizing it is time for them to quit and do their own thing. It is like a circle of leadership. With our constant growth in all of the new games and platforms out there we are very excited to find new and exciting people. One thing we don’t want to get caught up in is our old leaders hanging on to what they quit and try to bring us unwanted drama. We do recognize that many other “new” communities out there are using our formula for success and we want to take this opportunity to wish you good luck. It isn’t easy to do what we do! We want all of our “fans” out there to know that we are about online gaming! Gaming being the key word! We are not interested in any personal differences you have with other gamers! You keep people who are your “friends” on your friends list! If you don’t like someone then don’t play with him or her. You can be apart of the same clan and not like certain people in it! If you have a problem with a decision that another leader makes be an adult and get with that leader to work it out! Don’t take it personal and QUIT over organized gaming decisions! Gaming is what we all have in common. We don’t want anyone to be in our community who does not want to be here! If someone quits for what they feel is a personal reason we would love to someday have you back. But if someone quits on the people who count on him or her for what they think is XILED GAMING wavering on rules then we won’t be interested in having you back! NOONE wants to follow a quitter! Contrary to what some quitters think we DON’T waiver on our rules! Quitters just don’t like the way our rules work so they make outlandish accusations to fit the reason they acted like a 6 year old quit on the people who count on them! We say GOOD RIDDENS! We want our members to be here for what XILED GAMING is about not individual members or leaders! We share a sense of gaming morals and values that most don’t know of or don’t care to be apart of! We each represent what XILED GAMING is about! Every one of our clans are equally important to the make up of our community! We are happy to offer an area for every type of gamer!

We look forward to the new leaders that will run our amazing community. We don’t have a crazy leadership structure with 20 crazy positions! Each and every position is so important and we don’t want members who are out for a fictious title over a video game system. Our leadership structure is a proven success and with patience and good decision-making each and every member has the ability to make it to whatever position they desire. We are happy to have each and every one of our members and I personally look forward to talking to everyone online or in our amazing forums!

XGC TheTruth

Forum Veteran
May 25, 2009
Oklahoma
either which way things have went i have seen those remaining come together and game more, i feel honored to be able to display XGC in my gamertag as should anyone else who gains the opportunity to do so, at the end of the day XG is what we, the community, make it. hope i wasn't out of line by posting here but i have been seeing some posts throughout the XBL forums that have made me raise an eyebrow, XG 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!

SYN BLACK XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 31, 2009
Seattle
So true, i'm looking forward to MW2 dropping and seeing the effect it has on things around here. Im thinking 'pure chaos' (in a good way). Great opportunity to pull in tons of new members

XGC ACKBONE XS

Forum Junkie
Jun 3, 2007
Massachusetts
LOOKOUT FOR THE REBIRTH OF.....wait for it......THE BONEYARDDDDD!!!! as soon as MW2 strikes, the Grim Reaper of Xiled Gaming will rise from the Earth and darkness will fall upon the community!!!!!!!

XGC Golem

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2006
Alabama
There is no need to talk bad about Hylander. He is gone. Lets leave it be.

um dude you were the one who brought it back up lol..now your saying let it be..contradcting yourself a lil aint ya?..jus sayin....if ou didnt want people talkin bout it..shouldnt have brought up how much this thread is still true or whatever

XGC xTFLEMx XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED VIDEO
XILED ELITES
XGC WOLF PACK XK
SYN ENVY 7
XGC NEW DYNASTY
Dec 4, 2006
Tampa, Florida
once again, people posting without having a clue. A handful of people have left from both SYN and XGC (None of which being Hylander). Please stop looking to create problems, We've lost many people throughout our existence who fall under this category. THATS WHAT THIS THREAD MEANS.