Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

OUT OF PATIENCE

BR0K3N KING

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2013
MI, USA
Well If I don't become active again within the next days I'm leaving exiled gaming BC I've been trying for 5 ****ING MONTHS and its really unfortunate that other is almost 100k members and not a single ****ing one can help me so this is the last warning before I leave... XGN would love to have me or maybe I could lead kill clan again... hmm Idk long story short I'm done waiting either it happens or it doesn't if it does you have a good trustworthy member if not you have an everlasting enemy

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
Well If I don't become active again within the next days I'm leaving exiled gaming BC I've been trying for 5 ****ING MONTHS and its really unfortunate that other is almost 100k members and not a single ****ing one can help me so this is the last warning before I leave... XGN would love to have me or maybe I could lead kill clan again... hmm Idk long story short I'm done waiting either it happens or it doesn't if it does you have a good trustworthy member if not you have an everlasting enemy

Unfortunately looking into applications takes a little bit of time for good reason. We've given you an opportunity to rejoin our community, so please give us an opportunity to verify your application.