Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

OPEN DOOR POLICY

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
All, please let everyone know via a message to your friend list that we here at XG have an open door policy. We do want the chain of command to be observed when it can be, but in the event that it can not please go to any leader you desire. I can gladly help you as Im sure our lovely Community Leaders can help you. NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ARE YOU TO FEEL LIKE YOU CAN NOT COME TO A HIGHER UP! If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask. Or if you want to come to my forum and post a question I WILL answer it.

Thanks,

Your friendly council member,

SYN HighLite

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 23, 2008
Modesto, CA
I do understand the XGE a bit more now, however, with CC as great of site it is and as much as i enjoy it, im not seeing enough ppl playing on it which would be the only reason i bring up such a question ya know? If I saw each ladder being played constantly or at least mw2 ladders being played all the time it'd be a def. plus and easily built upon but i believe that we need to find a way to do something more to reach competitive players from per se gamebattles and such. Which is what I'm wanting to work on as a ref. Soooo what do you think would be the best way to get competitive gamers more active on the site?

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Advertising. Clan Compete is going up against Game Battles that has been around forever. It will take time and alot of hard work. XG has a lot of casual gamers. It has some gamers that are into the competition but for the most part CC will be made up of non XG members. So hit match making and get the word out!