Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

OPEN CHALLENGES TO SYN NEW DYNASTY THREAD

SYN Kenpachi

Forum Star
Dec 12, 2013
South Carolina
SYN New Dynasty is accepting open challenges on CoD: Black Ops II all you have to do is go to the SYN New Dynasty forum and post on the thread as the example shows and you will get a reply as soon as possible.

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
SYN New Dynasty is accepting open challenges on CoD: Black Ops II all you have to do is go to the SYN New Dynasty forum and post on the thread as the example shows and you will get a reply as soon as possible.

Whats up bro first off I think NightFire will take you guys on also for members who are in other divisions if we don't have the XG addict subscription we can't post in SYN if you're in XGC or KoG like wise with the other Divisions. So I would suggest putting it somewhere everyone can access it without an problem. Maybe a blog?

SYN Kenpachi

Forum Star
Dec 12, 2013
South Carolina
Whats up bro first off I think NightFire will take you guys on also for members who are in other divisions if we don't have the XG addict subscription we can't post in SYN if you're in XGC or KoG like wise with the other Divisions. So I would suggest putting it somewhere everyone can access it without an problem. Maybe a blog?
Ok will do