Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ONLIVE.... THE END TO ALL CONSOLES????

Pwerthirst

Forum Junkie
Feb 24, 2009
true, plus with the fact that with the consoles esp the PS3 they are making games that are exclusive to each system so that they can try to out sell the other consoles. So overall i think the consoles may have a harder time now with more competition but they will survive it.

XGC IR0NFIST

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 10, 2007
Around the world
This certainly explains why XBL will be free soon... My view on this goes like this... Sure it sounds like the new big bad awsome way to go... Just wait until the hackers and the modders come, only this time they won't be able to ruin the game for you when you play them... They will ruin your all in all gaming experience because they will cause a recourse to occur which will make OnLive to react and restrict and limit and take away... That is my prediction.

To those that may not think so on this... Think about all the new kinds of hardware thats out their that compete with state of the art technology that was built in a garage out of spare parts. This will probably give birth to newer bigger badder soft ware design hackers wanting to get rich. All the modding companies right now would have a field day with that thing. I mean look and the 360, they said with the updates and with the interaction the system has with Microsoft HQ that it would be impossible to cheat by modding the way it happened with the 180... Now look at how many websites you can goto to mod your 360 in and out... This OnLive will have a big spark in the beginning... But that will probably be the biggest it will be... I may not be happy-happy-joy-joy with the 360, but I am very content with it.

Reactions: Pwerthirst

XGC Daft5150

Forum Veteran
Jan 24, 2008
Slidell, La
true, plus with the fact that with the consoles esp the PS3 they are making games that are exclusive to each system so that they can try to out sell the other consoles. So overall i think the consoles may have a harder time now with more competition but they will survive it.

i think thats what the nature of business is all about and to put out the best games if its wasnt like that i would still have my super nintendo or my sega-cd which really sucked..

Mister Rinzler

Forum Junkie
Dec 2, 2006
San Antonio, TX
www.myspace.com
i think it's a pretty good idea. i mean if developers come out with games for all the platforms, what it to say they won't make it for them?

if this took off in the next year or so, EVERY developer would be down for it, because they won't be console exclusive anymore, and that means what??? more money