Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ONE QUESTION?! CURIOUS REALLY!

XGC Evol

Forum Rookie
Dec 2, 2008
California
i always wondered really, why dont we have allies or affiliaters. Though because i do know one clan [one of my cousins is in] that have allies and do share the same intrests as we do, according to my cousin they have allies because they have friendly clan matches and game with people that share the same intrests. im just curious of why though we dont because it will be really good that share the same intrests and have friendly clan matches, though i dont know the reason can someone help me with my question please :)

XvBigPapavX

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 13, 2007
Where Uncle Sam says....
XG never has and never will have an allies, as for affiliates they dont have or need any....there is just no point they are friendly with everyone, but dont feel the need to make an alliance, they also have no enemies, though recently there have been those who do not like XG....basically its just the way things are, council decided when they broke off from KSI that they would do things on their own, and no be brought down by any alliance's with other communities

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
yeah there is too many politics involved in alliances... people end up butt hurt most of the time... here's the thing. go out and have a friendly scrimmage against anyone, we aren't restricting you from playing with anyone even if they are from a different clan. you can have a friendly competition against ksi (although i don't know if they'd be friendly back, it depends on who you play) it doesn't matter to us... XG is trying to create a huge gaming community for the gamers, we aren't interested in the politics of who's better than who and what not, we are just interested in providing the best gaming experience that we possibly can...

vasilyzaiseff

Forum Tourist
Mar 3, 2010
colorado springs, CO
i can most definatly understand y we don`t have allies or affiliates, if we did there could n most likley would b a long list of problems between our gaming community n whoever outsiders we wer in alliance with or had affiliates with.

SYN Black Wolf

Carpel Tunnel
Mar 26, 2008
Calgary, AB, Canada
I always thought of it kind of like the world situation We are a super power >.> similar to the U.S. the other gaming communities out there are kind of like the other nations of the world we are friendly towards them although there are other states out there do not reciprocate this kindness but we are friendly nonetheless nor do we really have alliances either because at the end of the day we are the ones with the biggest stick and if people don't like it we bludgeon them over the head with it :D