Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

OMFG PLZ READ

M00sie

Forum Member
Aug 5, 2007
arizona
dont want to be rude or anything but ive been on for 3 days now waiting for some1 to help i still need help ill repost my old thread here can some plz help

well i finally got my internet back and now im playing halo and games and i really wanted to continue being in KoG because i really enjoyed playing with the people from there so i dont know what to do i was a captain and i was told i was soon going to receive the general position but then i lost my internet now im back
Clan name: KoG Nightmare
Section Leader: 2hot4u
General: well he had stoped playing so noone really ran it i tried to but i couldnt do much at captain and KoG swampfox helped too

blondiizzle

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Pregame Lobby
I don't mean to be rude, but people have lives and such outside of this community - I directed you to the person that could help you that was online, unfortunately, they got off before they received your message.

Contact KoG Swampfox XD, KoG Helltank XD, XGC Blknight XC, or XGC Hylander XC. They should be able to help you.

M00sie

Forum Member
Aug 5, 2007
arizona
i know what u mean but all i really wanted was eather some1 from Kog to read or some1 from syn or another XGG o another person to helpout since i havent been able to contact them myself

M00sie

Forum Member
Aug 5, 2007
arizona
and once again sry about the other threads oh and i do have a life besides this its just that im on the comp late at night so i try to get it all done when i can

XvBigPapavX

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 13, 2007
Where Uncle Sam says....
then why didnt u private message the right KoG people, patience it not one of your strong points is it.

its ok but please next time instead of making 300 threads, just make one, then private message the right people and if will get solved alot faster

blondiizzle

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Pregame Lobby
No, I am sorry, I did not mean for it to sound like YOU didn't have a life, I was trying to explain that we ALL have lives outside of XG - and a lot of responsibilities inside - and there is a lot of research that we have to do in order to do our 'jobs' (which we volunteer what time we can to do). Just that we try to do what we can, but nothing happens overnight - we all get in touch with each other regarding issues as we send messages and try to get on the box to talk about things, but usually not all parties that need to be in on things are on at the same time.

I have no problem helping you get in the correct direction, but I am over the Gamer Girlz Division - KoG is outside of my "jurisdiction" unless you are a girl wanting to come back in to XGG, or I have previous knowledge of you from before your inactivity. Like I said, I can give you names, direct you to people who I know can give you assistance, but past that, if you send messages, and people get back to you, that means people are working on the issue.

All we ask for is a little patience, as there are only 24 hours in a day, we have jobs, families, responsibilities outside of XG, and inside, and we have things to do first to get you back in before you can get back in. k? :D

M00sie

Forum Member
Aug 5, 2007
arizona
well its been a few days and still no help ive talked to swampfox and other people but sometimes i dont get responds im thinking maybe my PM is not working or something but im still looking for help fron and KoG XS, XD or any1 else who cab help me