Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

OLD POW DEMONIC GEN HERE COMING BACK NEED A PLACE TO GO

CHARLIEvBRONSON

Forum Nub
Nov 26, 2014
South Carolina
Hello everyone this is CHARLIEvBRONSON here also know as XGN CHARLIEvB I use to be the General of PoW DEMONIC. I wasn't banned or Kicked out of XGN. I Stepped down From my position as general due to some crappy life choices i made in the past which left me homeless for almost 6 months. Lost everything. Well im back on my feet in a new state and am able to get my gaming hobby back. I still only own a 360 but also have almost every game possible due to my roommate being an avid gamer for ever. I Don't have a Division Yet So I guess i'm kind of FREELANCE at the moment. But I'm only going to be playing COD games so i would like a division based along that idc which one just not the new COD:AW don't have that one. If you want to talk to me about Recruiting me add me on Xbox my GT is CHARLIEvBRONSON. Thanks for your time. hope to play with you guys soon.

xD4RKxCH40Sx

Forum Addict
Dec 13, 2008
NH
So I know you said you were a member of XGN have you ever been I member of XG? Also how did you come across our wonderful website? In other words how did you hear of us? We also have different gaming divisions and your age depends on where you can go, so how old are you? These questions will help us find you the best section for you. The quicker you can get back to me the better i or another XG member can help you out..

Also you said all you really play are the COD games, but you dont have the new AW yet.. are you planning on getting it soon?

KoG Kisses

Get A Life!
May 3, 2013
Hello everyone this is CHARLIEvBRONSON here also know as XGN CHARLIEvB I use to be the General of PoW DEMONIC. I wasn't banned or Kicked out of XGN. I Stepped down From my position as general due to some crappy life choices i made in the past which left me homeless for almost 6 months. Lost everything. Well im back on my feet in a new state and am able to get my gaming hobby back. I still only own a 360 but also have almost every game possible due to my roommate being an avid gamer for ever. I Don't have a Division Yet So I guess i'm kind of FREELANCE at the moment. But I'm only going to be playing COD games so i would like a division based along that idc which one just not the new COD:AW don't have that one. If you want to talk to me about Recruiting me add me on Xbox my GT is CHARLIEvBRONSON. Thanks for your time. hope to play with you guys soon.

Were not XGN, were XG or Xiled Gaming Community.