Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

OFFICIAL XGC SIGNATURES FOR ALL CLANS

Live to Run

Forum Rookie
Dec 10, 2006
Colorado
Hey,
Live To Run (myself) and S T E A L T H are making sig's for the clans upon request. If you would like one, please contact us. Please have a captain or a higher ranking person contact us, we are a part of XGC DARK ARMY. Please tell us your clan colors and what you want on it and will make it to your liking. Thank you and enjoy
This will be updated tomorrow with examples.

Live to Run

Forum Rookie
Dec 10, 2006
Colorado
I will see what I can do but I sort of need your clan name and will you please have XGC Pimpin Josh contact me someway, like through a private message or contact me at the XGC Dark Army Forum apge. THank you

s t e a l t h

Forum Member
Dec 10, 2006
Canada
ok nice man.. i got the message from Live to Run.. hope you enjoi it..:D

please tell us what you think..?

here it is..
12747.jpg

s t e a l t h

Forum Member
Dec 10, 2006
Canada
Hey! I would like you to make me one, My captain is XGC Pimpin Josh, and our clan colors are blue and white... I would be very grateful! Thankyou!

yo buddy get your captain or leader or whatever in here and tell him to request it... thanx.. :D

TUCKER

Forum Veteran
Dec 11, 2006
Lubbock, Texas
random question...if my clan already has a sig on there forum how can i put that into my sig...XGC UNR3AL XK...theres a few xgc clans with sigs at the link to their forums

s t e a l t h

Forum Member
Dec 10, 2006
Canada
random question...if my clan already has a sig on there forum how can i put that into my sig...XGC UNR3AL XK...theres a few xgc clans with sigs at the link to their forums

well.. Tucker.. u c.. firsty ting u gotta do is right click on the tingy majingy save it to ur computer and then upload it back onto the internet using the trusty and helpful google search bar (type in image uploader)

ten u gotta right click on dat tingy u just put onto da intranets and ten u go 2 pro-perties.. and copy da UrL address dats there..

Ten u must go to ur sig slot area and stuff on the XGC website and click on the image thingy and post the UrL address into there .. save it and then it will be in your sig and we will all be happy and stuuff..:D

...if u want it with a link to ur forum.. copy the url address for ur forum and click on the web link button in ur sig.. then connect it with the picture... :D

mi2good4u

Forum Veteran
Dec 9, 2006
Michigan
there is an easier way to put stuff in your sig
first right click on pic then on bottem it says properties click that and there should be a url and then copy that and put it in your sig