Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NHL 09

KoG Openfire

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 17, 2007
Ohio
ya i can play goalie alright, my be a pro goalie has a record of like 7 and 4 with 3 shut outs but online is alot different, especially when the defense isn't watchin the guys waiting for a pass on the other side of the net. im pretty good with any offense position, but my best is RW. we gotta get together and figure out whos taking what positions.

KoG Openfire

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 17, 2007
Ohio
ya lets get a game together tommorow. if we start after 10 i can get one or maybe (thats a big maybe) two games in before my dad beats me with a belt haha.

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
my official position is center... i'm ok at offense, i'm listed as a power forward, i have a hell of a fast shot, but my accuracy needs some tweaking... i'm a power forward so that i can be good at defense... i play defense 50% of the time and center the other 50%... i'm def. not a reliable goalie... but i enjoy both center and left defense... i think that i should be center, unless we have another person for the center position (aka the compy shouldn't be our center) in which i'm normally solid on D

man I'll play left bench and wait my turn to play with you guys....LOL!

All good with me, I'm a decent checker and could clear out the front of the net if needed. I've been playing a lot of D in games so I'm cool with that. But if I suck I could play either wing or go back to the bench. I do make a damn good waterboy!!

KoG Openfire

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 17, 2007
Ohio
sure, unless something special comes up i should be there. lets meet in the dressing room first and get it figured out as to which room we're joining er w/e. everybody down with that?

KoG Openfire

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 17, 2007
Ohio
sorry i couldnt make it last night, my internet's been messed up all day on that game for some reason. i keep gettin kicked out of rooms and off of live. idk. haha. if i get all my squad list stuff done and up by 10 (kinda depends on my hw), then i'll be on nhl again. ;)