Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NFC OR AFC !!!

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
is this pro bowl or super bowl??? AFC in the pro bowl, and NFC in the superbowl... i think the vikings deserved it more than the saints... the refs gave the saints the game in the NFC championship, but i'll still root for the saint over the colts

Jangles

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2006
With the underpants gnomes
is this pro bowl or super bowl??? AFC in the pro bowl, and NFC in the superbowl... i think the vikings deserved it more than the saints... the refs gave the saints the game in the NFC championship, but i'll still root for the saint over the colts

this x 100000000000000000

If the Pats can't win the superbowl I always root for the Vikings. Before this year started I hated Brett Favre more than anyone has ever hated a football player.

I thought he was overrated, a drama queen etc.

I now have a jaw dropping respect for him. The Saints played the dirtiest game I've ever seen and he stayed in and did all he could to win the game. Sure that last pick really sucked but the Vikings wouldn't have been in the NFC championship without him so you can't blame the end of their season solely on him.

The Vikings should have won the superbowl this year, they outplayed the Saints and if it wasn't for a fluke number of turnover and several incredibly bad calls the Saints would be watching this game from their couches.

I still want the NFC though, I've had enough of the media sackriding Manning