Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEW TO THIS....

flipsy156

Forum Tourist
Jan 31, 2014
Hey, im a new member to the clan and new to forums so ive just sortmof been stumbling about not knowimg what im doing. Any way im from england and online alot add my gamertag or something.

flipsy156

Forum Tourist
Jan 31, 2014
Thanks, enjoying playing with other like minded people. Im used to playing solo and doing terrible being part of a team is helping me get better

flipsy156

Forum Tourist
Jan 31, 2014
Yeah the comunication is great, I was getting sick of people not talking when I was solo. I also knew ApexCreatIONZvi before I joind and hss a big help.

XGC_luminal

Banned
Sep 27, 2013
Indiana
Hello im xgc-luminal, I would like to welcome you to the best community you will ever belong too. hit me up if you have any questions .. so your xbox division im ps4 maybe one day we can play hope you have fun and enjoy yourself any questions their again ask your SGT.LT.CPT. for any serious questions they will help you if not in a clan you should find one all are good here ,we are all happy you join thanks luminal SGT.XGC INPACT ND.

XGC_luminal

Banned
Sep 27, 2013
Indiana
Flipsy156 if i can help me too going around trying new stuff maybe we can learn together or other note is contact a leader or site person for help either way enjoy have a great day...

XGC Dobby

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 10, 2013
Columbia, Missouri, United States
Yeah flips, Welcome! Always great to see new faces around here....between you and me the same ugly mugs around here can get scary looking...not pointing fingers...rabid and gunrunner. Joshing brothers as you see Unreal is everywhere and luminal is very active on the forums, so if you need anything never hesitation ask. Remember no one left behind and the only stupid question is the one not asked.