Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEW CLASSES SUGGESTION

NEW CLASSES SUGGESTION

• Total voters

SYN Stallion

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 27, 2007
Canada, Ontario
I believe that there should be more classes. There are only private and sergeant currently before capt. and lieu.. I believe there should be more. Maybe something that can represent a member who excels at teamwork and calling out people or telling people in the clan what to do. I tend to use the rank structure in my clan as a chain of command not only off the field but in the field of battle as well. My sergeants are divided into two types Sergeant and Sergeant Veteran. The veterans outrank my Sergeants. Those veterans have been deemed veterans because of their ability to issue orders and take charge of the game. My members must follow the orders of any outranking member. (ex: watching left side or alleyway, posting designated areas in order to cover a flank.)

Sometimes members that aren't able to get a Captains position get frustrated that they can't move up in rank. I would really appreciate it if you guys seriously consider this.

Romance

Forum Junkie
Jan 31, 2007
www.myspace.com
well man i held little unofficial classes 4 every1. I didnt care wat community u were in. And plus training the lower ranks is the Gen's, cpt's, sgt's, and Lt's job. They should do that on a regular basis. No need for a specific class.

Last edited:

SYN Stallion

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 27, 2007
Canada, Ontario
No, I'm not sure you understand i don't mean training. That is for squad practices. I mean commanding. When we are in the middle of a match the veterans can order people to hold certain areas. Any lower ranking officer has to abide by those orders.

That is not my main point though. My main idea was that we just don't have enough classes of people. Everyone in the clan is either a private or sergeant. There are no other ranks for common members. Some tire of remaining the same rank for extended amounts of time.

I also believe there should be special ranks tuned for certain qualities and/or abilities. This would help diversify the members, and maybe give them a little more pride in their rank and clan. (not saying they lack it :p)

Anyway though I really believe we should have more ranks. At least two more. Nothing big, no positions of authority or real responsibility like capts., gens, etc... I believe that member interest could be held and better fastened with more diversity.

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
Twisted by classes it sounds like you mean more ranks?

Such as private - private first class, private I don't have any other responsibilites because a private only has a couple in the first place. Or maybe Captain grade one were as this captain will actually run meetings and practices beings the normal captain does not.

How about my favorite - one star general , two star general and 3 star general. Which one of them do we demote when the clan list doesn't get posted on the site like a general is suppose to do?

I don't mean to be sarcastic, ok maybe I do. However, we are not changing the ranks and we are not debating it anymore. We have talked about this many many times and bottom line, there isn't a thing wrong with our current rank structure.

Look up the rank structure and review the responsibilities for each. If people can't handle what is there then they shouldn't be at their rank. If people are here just for a rank, tell them to leave because we don't want them here.

As for your process of making ideas, well, sometimes leaders don't go to the SUGGESTIONS page, posting directly to a leader or in the leaders forum as you did, will get you a little faster response. Talking to your immediate leaders, General, section leader or division leader on the BOX will probably get you an even faster reponse.

You may not get the response you were looking for, but I guarantee you will get one.