Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEW CLAN ON THE XBOX ONE

XGC Armadillo6

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 7, 2013
Laurel Nebraska
Hey guys and gals. I am the General of XGC Rampage XK. We have transferred over from the Xbox 360. Hope to game with you all and if anyone is down for some scrimmages on AWF let me know and I will see what we can set up. Well, I am off to bed so hope everyone has a great night. Add me on the box and hope to have a great new year with you all.

XGC Hanuman

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 24, 2014
Naples, FL
Hey guys and gals. I am the General of XGC Rampage XK. We have transferred over from the Xbox 360. Hope to game with you all and if anyone is down for some scrimmages on AWF let me know and I will see what we can set up. Well, I am off to bed so hope everyone has a great night. Add me on the box and hope to have a great new year with you all.

Looks like they are scared, boss.

XGC Hanuman

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 24, 2014
Naples, FL

Looks like they are scared, boss.