Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: NEW CLAN BANNER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2016
Clan: XGC PARAGONS
General: wolftack
XBOX: ONE

XGC PARAGONS is a new Clan split off of DEATH REAPERS on 360 side, I know our forums are still being worked as well as a Banner, if possible and I know we have good design team we would really like to see our banner resemble something in line with ancient battle, a knights battle of some sort. please let me know if we can do something. Thank You

SYN CAREBEAR XS

Section Leader
X-TEAM
SYN ODYSSEY
SYN LIMITLESS
SYN ABYSS
XILED EVENTS
Apr 4, 2018
Ohio
Clan Name SYN Odyssey
General xXxBigMomma4xXx
Xbox 360. I know we have a great design team and would like to request a banner. We would like to see something resemble the Odyssey. I do have a few pictures if you would like to see an idea!

Odyssey is a New Clan split off Inferno

KoG Mari XS

INACTIVE LEADER
Dec 8, 2016
El Paso, TX
Clan Name SYN Odyssey
General xXxBigMomma4xXx
Xbox 360. I know we have a great design team and would like to request a banner. We would like to see something resemble the Odyssey. I do have a few pictures if you would like to see an idea!

Odyssey is a New Clan split off Inferno

Hey! For your banner u must post your own thread in the request a banner for a designer to pick up. I dont mind working and picking yours up but u must make your own thread. Since it is posted in someone elses it is “Denied” and no one will actually be able to pick it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.