Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEW ADDED FEATURES

XGC Spastic

Forum Nerd
Mar 23, 2007
West Virginia
Hey 007. First I want to say thank you so much for the tireless work ethic you have put into XGC. I have only been in XGC since march but i wish i would have been in since day 1. XGC is great. I am so lucky that I was recruited into XGC instead of MOB or KSI because XGC is a MATURE gaming community. It's kind of like finding the right gaming community on you first try. I have made alot of friends through XGC New Dynasty and am very active within my clan. Without you im sure XGC would not be what it is today.
Second, The new games you all have put up really excites me. It's good to know you guys are expaniding more and more to try to cater to the needs of not just halo 2 players, but all different kinds of players. Also, the arcade is great. I love the classics. Whose ever idea that was, props to them.
Third, I was wondering if there would be anymore changes to the website in the near future. Any new games added or anything like that. If you aren't sure just speculate on what you would like to see happen.
your appreciated

XxSnowyxX

Forum Junkie
Jan 7, 2007
Canada
Spastic you will most certainly see new games add to XG as time progresses, and just today I noticed some changes done to the website so expect changes in the future for XG is always expanding.