Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEED YOUR HELP

ANGEL...

Forum Member
Dec 12, 2006
Salem,MA
I am one of the generals from XGC Apocalyps3 and XGC Axe Wounds and I know that as of recently the honor code has been updated stating that no one under the age of 18 is allowed in XGC and for those that are already in XGC have to be transferred in to KOG or SYN.
I have two capitans in my clans that are 17yrs of age. They have been with me since Nov of 2007 and have been excellent XGC members since they have been with me. Their gamertags are XGC xVengencex and XGC Slutzr.
They both run squad practices one of them runs the ClanComplete games for Apocalyps3. They are both very mature and have been doing an outstanding job doing their jobs as capitans.
I really really don't want to lose them. I'm asking if you could please give me approval to let them stay with me and help me run the two clans.

Thank You
XGC Angel

XGC Slutzr

Forum Junkie
Dec 11, 2006
Alberta, Canada
i 2 would like to add to this as my role in XGC i'm a fairly well known captain amongst many generals and XGC clans and i'm sure if u asked any of them they would consider a mature underage gamer. In my clan in Axe Wounds i am looked up to by my seargents and privates under me and they wish to be just like me some day. My squad practices i hold are there to help the clan it is why i hold them. I have also heard that my seargents and a few privates are wanting to put me up for approval as a general and i know as an underage gamer i will not be able to accept this role or given it for that fact unless approved by you council leaderz but plz do not judge me and Vengeance harshly for our age but rather our maturity to handle any situation thrown at us. All i ask is for your permission to allow us to remain in XGC and grow that much more from the generals that are older than us and have trained us to be who we are.

Thankyou for your time
XGC SLUTZR

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
You can all stay in XGC. If you have any problems with anyone tell them to find me! Thanks for doing a great job over there and we are glad to have you as members!