Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEED SOME HELP

Mr Maverick Jet

Forum Star
Apr 10, 2007
Atlanta, Ga
I dont think we have ever met but its an honor to make your aquantance. In any case as many of us should know only council can bring members back into XG. I'll try to sum this up the best I can. There is a person by the name of The cripple who started his career in XG in my clan and was a fantastic addition to the community. He later, due to our other general, left for KoG due to issues with her and eventually became a general over there. He in time I assume got sick of some of the younger community leaders over there and he soon left because the stress had become too much. He now wants to rejoin my clan which he still considers "his home" in XG. Now that my former general who ran the clan with me is gone he wants nothign more than to hopefully get back here in Deceivable. He has also told me apollyon xs as well as blkknight told him that they would most defiently push for me to become a part of this community once again. I havent heard that fromt heir own mouths but in any case I was wondering when would be a good time to address this situation. He has no computer so I kinda had to do this myself yet I personally would love to have him back in my squad.

XGC Halodaddy

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2006
Florida
www.myspace.com
HALO 2

Halo 2

I was wondering, since Halo3 came out can we downsize xgc in H2 and take all the active members and put them together. I know of a few clans that barely have any activity and thats only 3 friends on my list that are still on H2. We desperately need to keep the H2 people happy also. I know their arent many, but we can run ourselves we just need help organizing.