Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEED HELP FOR MY UNIT

XGC GRIFFIN

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 19, 2010
Fort Carson USA
Hello my unit needs help with with a t-shirt designs for my company later today I will be getting an idea what they want for the T-shirt I'm looking for some people from the design team to make something for me you will be rewarded plus I will make sure that you get your very own t-shirt as well and also think of it like this not many people can say they designed a t-shirt for a unit in the United States Army so feel free to message me on here or private message me thank you all have a great day

xyFormal

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 22, 2013
sioux falls
Hello my unit needs help with with a t-shirt designs for my company later today I will be getting an idea what they want for the T-shirt I'm looking for some people from the design team to make something for me you will be rewarded plus I will make sure that you get your very own t-shirt as well and also think of it like this not many people can say they designed a t-shirt for a unit in the United States Army so feel free to message me on here or private message me thank you all have a great day

Try hitting SYN Browncoat XS, he's the design team leader. He can probably help set something up for you. Plus he can get the word out to the entire design team.