Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MW3

XGC BroodDevil

Forum Junkie
Oct 12, 2010
CT
i am looking forward to it im think its going to a lot like mw2 since they are using the same engine to run the game which sucks the really need to make a new engine

xGSx ATX

Forum Nub
Oct 24, 2011
Panama City
I think it will be a pretty good game, yeah same as mw2 basically with new guns and a new campaign. but im looking forward to it, should be a really good game.

clayb28

Forum Nub
Oct 15, 2011
Kalispell Mt
This years hardened edition of call of duty modern warfare 3 also comes with a 1 year subscription for elite. I am starting a clan for every kog member to join in elite. msg me on xbox live for a invite to clan and we can get clan bonus xp and compete in elite chalenges for tourniments. Gamertag clayb28

XGC SHiVeR

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 2, 2009
T-Town, OK
If i recall, every CoD since MW2 has had the same engine, and It could have been CoD4. This is more of an update to MW2 imho. It will still be epic! besides, I am sick of playing the BlackOps maps.

xl GhostFire lx

Forum Junkie
Jun 13, 2011
It's a two way street regarding confirmed kills... In game play your kill counts but retrieval of the dog tags adds to your "confirmed kill total" which has nothing to do with the gameplay. If you die after killing someone without retrieving their tags, a team member might have retrieved the opponents tag for you... I noticed spawning and seeing a confirmed msg come across my screen. In like manner, if you retrieve a dog tag of a team member who dies, the opponent who killed him is denied a kill confirmation to his/her confirmed kill total.