Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MW3 OR BATTLEFIELD VOTE

MW3 OR BATTLEFIELD VOTE

• MW3

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • Battlefield 3

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Who Cares

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

KoG Jehuty

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 6, 2010
Deland, Florida
www.youtube.com
I'm done with call of duty franchise. The gameplay is getting dry and their not really making anything new! Yes they bring out new guns or new customization but the graphics engine is still the same. They put very little effort into creating these games. It's time for somthing new, cod is now oldschool.

XGC Reaper

Forum Veteran
Dec 16, 2008
Memphis
Battlefield FTW, call of duty is just a cheap version of First person shooters,no real wow factor-battlefield is more realistic and more fun

XGC DOLAMITE

Forum Star
Oct 12, 2011
Round Rock Texas
True. Modern Warfare has made a huge impact on the gaming world and a ton of people play it, but I am looking forward to the release of BF as a welcome break from the same old style of shooter.

XGC NYoFace

Forum Rookie
Mar 9, 2009
Hampton Roads
im so happy to not read complaints about the beta, which means you guys are familiar with what a beta is or you didn't play it. lol

to be honest i will be most likely getting both. and making the controls to match eachother. depending on which one impresses me the most i will not be keeping both.

XGC Reaper

Forum Veteran
Dec 16, 2008
Memphis
the beta was horrible,not because of all the glitches but because they caused most of them,Ea is making pure bf3 dedicated servers which they didnt have for the beta so they removed 95% of the frostbite engine power so the fact that most destruction was missing cause the glitches most ppl complained about