Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MUST READ XG MEMBERS!

G

I contributed partially to this, I found the video on some obscure site and started spreading it.

WaRR

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 8, 2011
boone nc
yea i seen him on youtube. kinda of a good thing because it got him off street and to a job and a new house for him and his kids

XGC Filters

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 7, 2010
Missoula Montana
THE DREAM

The Dream

I personally think it is awesome, that in these uncertain times with unemployment, and a never ending recession. That there is still luck out there, maybe we will the lottery or maybe we will become a instant star. Stuff like this generates hope in a time when hope seems gone. Alot of people may not be in Mr. Williams shoes or win the lottery but maybe that is what we need as a society hope. To Mr. Williams there is alot of pitfalls that come with instant stardom but he is even more vunerable than most because he is a ex drug and ex alcoholic, and it has been proven time and time again that with fame and noteriety brings with it its own little demons. I wish him the best though and I think this is one of the best stories of 2010

XGC Trigz

Forum Junkie
Dec 29, 2010
Ohio
I personally think it is awesome, that in these uncertain times with unemployment, and a never ending recession. That there is still luck out there, maybe we will the lottery or maybe we will become a instant star. Stuff like this generates hope in a time when hope seems gone. Alot of people may not be in Mr. Williams shoes or win the lottery but maybe that is what we need as a society hope. To Mr. Williams there is alot of pitfalls that come with instant stardom but he is even more vunerable than most because he is a ex drug and ex alcoholic, and it has been proven time and time again that with fame and noteriety brings with it its own little demons. I wish him the best though and I think this is one of the best stories of 2010

Well i just hope we wont turn all this fame it bad. Like Michael Vick, Ricky Williams, Pylor, Reggie Bush and etc. but best of luck to him.