Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MLG ORLANDO

Nv Corona vF

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2008
Well since I can no longer view all the threads I was part of inside the leader's forums, I figured I'd start a new thread for MLG Orlando out here where everyone can view and post :D

First the info, MLG Orlando will be January 8-10, and will be the championships this year. As if that wasnt exiting enough, its also an open championship this year, meaning a new team could possibly win the championship.

For those of you that attended last year, you know how much fun we had, but given all this info I think this year will definitely oust last year!

Also, Im trying to round up last year's gang, see who all is going again. So far, Mr Caviezel XI will be going for sure (he's a ref for the madden challenge so has to!) and Mr Knight XI said he should be able to get some time off to go down again. So lets hear it, who from last year will be attending again, and what new faces will be there!?

Reactions: KoG ZoSo

Nv Corona vF

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2008
I think youd better be ready to drink with me again! lol, we'll even head to hard rock and see if your friend is there again! lol

Nv Corona vF

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2008
Also, Ive been keeping and updating a list of Nv members, and the ol' XG friends that will be attending the event this year, Ill post it over here soon as well for everyone to have a look. Its shapin up to be one heck of a list ;) lol

Nv Corona vF

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2008
The list as how I have it so far

For Sure Going
Nv Corona vF
Nv Phathead
Nv BroncoFan
XGC Knight XI
XGC Caviezel XI
Syn Exit
Syn Hungry XD
XGC OCM XC
Gunner
RGC Rose RC
Nv Corleone vF
Nv Heather vR
XGC TFlem XC
XGC 007 XI
XGC Animal XS
XGC Typhoon XD
XGC OCM XC

Possibly Going
Nv Caligrrl vC
Nv Seniorita
Nv Crazy J
XGC Hades XI
SYN K1NG XD
SYN CONSIG XD

Last edited by a moderator:

Nv Corona vF

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2008
Lol, no problem. XGC Need a Tag will also be going, Im to lazy to edit my post right now to add one guy lol, Ill add him in when I have a few others to do... .... ....

Nv Corona vF

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2008
Maybe we will see BUNITE this year if he can make it "down the stairs"

LMAO... I hope he does, I really do, but I know Im not going to room with him again lol.

And yea, Ill ask animal next time he's on the box. I had a feeling that list got messed up somewhere, its one cali gave me from tflem I believe, so Ill find out and fix it soon ;)