Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MICROSOFT WANTS TO EXPAND XBL FRIENDS LIMIT

Lifetime Crisis

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 7, 2007
Minnesota
Well yeah that's true. But the fact that the xbox has such a high failure rate is the reason that huge warranty is there. I think that without the warranty the xbox would not be as popular as it is. That's my two cents.

Back on subject tho. The friends list expansion would be hugely appreciated. Although it's not like silver tags were hard to make. Those came free. And IF microsoft charged us for the friend list upgrade, there is always the silver tags. So in my eyes it's not so bad.

XGC V3RDICT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 13, 2008
Okinawa, Japan
I'm sure it cost Microsoft Billions of dollars to seal the deal on the 3 year warranty. But how long did it actually take them to allow that deal? It was basically by force, not by will, not by "Hey our product was never fully finished maybe we should have given the community the benefit of the doubt." But I didn't buy the Xbox so I could have a 3 year warranty lol. I bought it for the games and to join the online community.

The friends list upgrade wouldn't benefit me at the moment because I don't have no more than 40 friends lol. But I know other people would like it ;p