Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MESSAGE TO XG GENERALS

XGC WOLFMAN

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 28, 2007
Winter Park, FL
A gamer was recently kicked out of XGC for disrespecting fellow members and has since created "Constant Pressure Gaming". CPG has already poached half a dozen members from various XG clans and is continually trying to take more.

Please be wary of anyone with a CPG tag and remind your members, particularly the newer ones, that anyone who leaves is not welcomed back. If any of you have an issue with a member of CPG, ESPECIALLY ON CLAN COMPETE, notify XGC FREAKER XS immediately.

XGC AfroSamurai

Forum Addict
Feb 4, 2011
Chicago
I think most of them where Sargent and if you look on clan Compete it shows there name
CPG Beck300 X ( XGC UltraBeck)
CPG Banana X Don't Know
CPG SaltyDog X (XGC Saltydog)
CPG DRIVER X (XGC LONGDRIVER)
CPG EHOHKAY X Don't Know

XGC Ms Mandi XS

INACTIVE LEADER
Jul 22, 2010
Indiana
I know this thread was about CPG however one of my captains was approached the other day by one of the guys from OGC as well about moving over to them as a captain. And this isn't the first person in my clan that has come to me in the last week or so that said he or she was in a lobby with an OGC person and they were trying to get them to clan jump

SYN xARMYx

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 5, 2010
Pensacola, Fl.
Im friends with a few of those cpg members good friends with 1 of them and they have never tried to "poach" me i guess you could say. and when we are together with other xgc members i have seen no poaching either.

I'm right there with you Sakura I have friends there as well, but just because the ones we know don't poach doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Look how many we've had to ban here at XGC for poaching other clans to us. It's sad how people are willing to ruin the reputation of a whole to gain single reputation from others.

Reactions: KoG Sol