Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MEETING NEW FRIENDS AND MEMBERS

KoG Wayne

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 21, 2011
Prairie du Chien, WI
Hey guys, this may seem kinda random but, I'm pretty new to the community and I've been in KoG of the XG community for about a month and a half now and I thought I would make a thread in an attempt to meet some new people. I was hoping those that are interested in replying, would perhaps say their first name and maybe one of their favored hobbies, nothing specific just in general. I'll go first, my name is Jonathan, I love to go snowmobiling in the winter. I love to go bike riding, and go for road runs in the summer. Thanks guys!

KoG Sacr3d

Forum Star
Jul 8, 2011
Boston
Jeff,

i love long walks on the beach.. a good book by the fire.. with a bottle of wine.. yup...lolz
andd i also!!.. love to cook,

love cars.. mainly muscle cars.. mmm yeap.. if you ever wana play something feel free to hit me up

Reactions: SYN ScubaSteve2553

KoG Wayne

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 21, 2011
Prairie du Chien, WI
YOU LIKE MUSCLE CARS?@?!???!?!?!?@#?!#?!?!? I do too :DDD. I'm actually in love with cars, I love to play games on live like forza 3-4, need for speed series, etc. Those games in addition to fps like the COD series. :)

KoG Wayne

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 21, 2011
Prairie du Chien, WI
Jinno, basketball signatures and working out

I guess that's pretty cool, I like to work out on the weekends when I'm not busy with this, and live, and college, and friends that want to hang out, and sunday mornings. Trust me, I sound like a really busy guy, but I wish I had wayyyyy more things to do in a days time, things lately that actually are related to gaming, which could be a sign that I need to add another major to the list of things I have on my bucket list. :)

iGo12inchs DEEP

Forum Junkie
Oct 3, 2011
Michigan
I have eight tattoos. Plan on more. Im German Irish and some Indian.. I like long walks.. anywhere.. even off a pier... Cause I love to swim lol I'm scared of.. "dwarfs". But have a dwarf wow char lol . I like cheese.. I believe everyone has potential for something great.. in their own ways. I'm very social.. lol sorry .. this post kinda snow balled..ha.. nice to read about all of u!!!:)

KoG Wayne

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 21, 2011
Prairie du Chien, WI
I have eight tattoos. Plan on more. Im German Irish and some Indian.. I like long walks.. anywhere.. even off a pier... Cause I love to swim lol I'm scared of.. "dwarfs". But have a dwarf wow char lol . I like cheese.. I believe everyone has potential for something great.. in their own ways. I'm very social.. lol sorry .. this post kinda snow balled..ha.. nice to read about all of u!!!:)

That's awesome dude, my sister has tats all over her body, she started with one, then grew off that one, and then grew off that, and now she just looks like a tattoo model or something haha. I actually am 1/4 Irish, my dad was half, and my grandfather; whom I wish I had met(really bad) was full irish. My grandfather's parents originated from Ireland. So my family has a pretty rich heritage. :) I like to go on a lot of bike rides. I believe someday, if I tried, I could have as much potential as Lance Armstrong, and that's no joke. :)

iGo12inchs DEEP

Forum Junkie
Oct 3, 2011
Michigan
Hell of a statement there. Props too u !! Ya I've been researching my heritage more so the past year its been exciting! Ha, that's awesome. Ask her if k can see some? I like ink. Used to have a few piercing. Just one now tho.

Last edited:

XGC OneMunk

Forum Junkie
Sep 25, 2011
Pennsylvania
my name is shane and im an alcoholic...
no wait... thats not what were here for >.< lol

but yeah... i love tattoos and body mod... music = life... also im a complete geek... went to college for network securities (basically hacking rofl)

D

Deleted Spam Bot

My names Ryan I'm 20 will be 21 in June I ride BMX don't really do a lot outside of gaming lost contact with all my friends after graduation a couple of years ago yeah pretty sad but Ive made a lot of friends in the community.

KoG Wayne

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 21, 2011
Prairie du Chien, WI
My names Ryan I'm 20 will be 21 in June I ride BMX don't really do a lot outside of gaming lost contact with all my friends after graduation a couple of years ago yeah pretty sad but Ive made a lot of friends in the community.

My birthday is in June as well. Let me just take this moment to say, may the force be with you, LOL. Yeah, I can't say I had too many friends from high school, or really that many friends at all until I joined the community. It seems that no matter where I go, or where I've been, no one seems to like or accept me for who I am. Which is pretty unfortunate, but since I've been experiencing the same thing for about 12 1/2 years, I'm pretty used to being alone.

Inked Ivy

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 7, 2009
Auckland, Aotearoa
Tess / 17 (nearly 18 woop woop).
Into body modification (got my first tattoo at 16, ears pierced when I was only like 2 years old hahah), road trips, graphic design, comics, freestyle bmx, working out bla bla blah...
Also a huge academic nerd on the side (which many people find unexpected). Currently in Uni double majoring (BA as unlike others rather than inflating my ego in Engineering, Science or Medicine I rather do something I enjoy) which I plan to take to a PhD.

And a lot of people give me crap for the way I live my life too but don't worry just ditch the bigots and find people who understand and accept you for who you are.

KoG Wayne

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 21, 2011
Prairie du Chien, WI
Tess / 17 (nearly 18 woop woop).
Into body modification (got my first tattoo at 16, ears pierced when I was only like 2 years old hahah), road trips, graphic design, comics, freestyle bmx, working out bla bla blah...
Also a huge academic nerd on the side (which many people find unexpected). Currently in Uni double majoring (BA as unlike others rather than inflating my ego in Engineering, Science or Medicine I rather do something I enjoy) which I plan to take to a PhD.

And a lot of people give me crap for the way I live my life too but don't worry just ditch the bigots and find people who understand and accept you for who you are.

Thanks! :)

XGC OneMunk

Forum Junkie
Sep 25, 2011
Pennsylvania
body mod eh? anything other than ink/piercings?

i <3 body mod... i cant remember the name of it off the top of my head... but one of my ex's had the ribbons that criss cross down the spine... amongst other different types of flesh piercings...

Inked Ivy

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 7, 2009
Auckland, Aotearoa
Like implant piercings?
I don't have any myself but some dermals can look nice... any more extreme than that is something I admire the bravery of but wouldn't get myself.

I've seen some people get microdermals over tattoos (i.e for eyes of koi seems popular) and I think it's a neat idea however with the possibility to damage the tattoo I probably wouldn't get it done.

Sorry OP if this is off topic.. couldn't resist.

XGC HarlieQuinn

Forum Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Tampa, Florida
Names Megan. I'm new to the whole "gaming community" Way back in the day *meaning 2 years ago I was apart of PMS and then switched to DSO*

I'm a huge fan of tattoos. I personally have 14 and I plan on getting 2 more and then calling it quits.

I'm very OCD. I only like things in even numbers.

I'm currently a Med Student and I have 2 1/2 more years till I graduate and start my Residency.

I love to game. Meaning even BOARD GAMES! I know! Who plays board games anymore?!?! LOL.

I'm also an animal lover. I have a Pomeranian named Buddha! He is so flipping awesome.

KoG Wayne

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 21, 2011
Prairie du Chien, WI
Oscar
Love soccer! i wanna go pro but well see about that.
i really like playing COD
and i love god. im christian :)

hey dude, you should add me as a friend on live, I'm a christian as well, but I need someone I can kinda relate to when playing live, would that be cool? I actually have some very strong doubts and questions at the moment.