Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MASS EFFECT 3; DEMO AND ACTUAL

Damon Chrono

Forum Rookie
Jul 16, 2011
El Paso
So who will be playing this one? The demo is amazing so far. I will be buying the actual game once it comes out. This is the first Mass Effect i have played, and i am impressed!

Damon Chrono

Forum Rookie
Jul 16, 2011
El Paso
I recommend trying the demo. after all, it's free to download, so no loss at your part. And so far, i love it. I can't wait till the actual game comes out. And the multi-player is something else! make sure to grab a few friends when you go to play it. Team cap is four people. More then enough

XGC Browncoat

Forum Addict
Jan 2, 2007
Michigan
So who will be playing this one? The demo is amazing so far. I will be buying the actual game once it comes out. This is the first Mass Effect i have played, and i am impressed!
Definitely play 1 & 2, the whole series is sooo amazing.

I played the second one and it was great so I preordered this one....
Play the first, it was much better than the second.

I'm getting the actual game as I'm a huge Mass Effect fan. However I have no intention of downloading the demo lol.
The demo is like 10 minutes out of the game so it didn't really ruin anything, as you have probably already read somewhere else lol, but I would suggest trying the multiplayer it is pretty cool and unique.

XGC Bradshaw90

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 1, 2012
Indiana
the From Ashes dlc is worth getting cause hes really funny to listen too, but what made me mad was no matter how you played the game the ending is always the same which really sucked. Other than that, the mulitplayer is really fun too

Damon Chrono

Forum Rookie
Jul 16, 2011
El Paso
i enjoyed the career mode. and the multiplayer.

as for the ending, i expected it. After all, Shepard died once. And death is suppose to be Gods realm, not ours. But i see things differently, in guess