Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LOST PLANET... GO GET IT!

XgC Gunninfoya

XGC XILED KINGS
Dec 7, 2006
Everybody needs to go get this game. If you are pissed off cause of gears new patch, or raindow six lack of fun, or upset that fear still looks and plays like the pc version. This game is for you. I say this with no ego that Lost Planet is the first next gen FPS multiplayer. I'm not going to tell you everything about the game, don't want to ruin it for you. The one thing I will say are the maps. The game has about 8 maps and all are nice. From Frozen Wasteland which is like two waterworks together with a massive tower that overlooks the whole map. Or Lost Coast which is a awesome map, picture this 3 huge ruined bulidings a mountain that has been hollowed out into tunnels, a underwater complex where you can battle on foot or with mechs. Then with all this in one map wait for it turn pitch black dark. Not only is it hard to find someone but harder just seeing in front of you. Wait a little longer and the sunlight will come back. These maps are the most detailed i have seen with endless options to get to endless positions within the map.

Buy it, Rent it, Steal it, hell sell your body to pay for this game just get it.

If you have the game already hit me up xgc gunninfoya, we need more members on this game