Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LOOKING FOR SOME COD BO3 HC KK GROUPS

XGC Super Freak

Forum Noob
Sep 2, 2016
McKinney, Texas
I'm new to Xiled Gaming. Looking for a group of people to run some games of CoD BO3 HC KK with. I'm willing to play other game types, sometimes. I don't have a lot of time to play, but I like to work as a team when I do play. I'm 37. I live just north of Dallas Texas. I like CoD and fishing. I currently work in IT. I wouldn't say I trash talk , but I do like to joke around and give people a hard time. So if you're on, hit me up.

Not sure which clan to join as I don't know which has more HC KK members. If someone would like to give me some advice that would be great.

DeviousaursRex

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 5, 2012
Arizona, USA
I'm new to Xiled Gaming. Looking for a group of people to run some games of CoD BO3 HC KK with. I'm willing to play other game types, sometimes. I don't have a lot of time to play, but I like to work as a team when I do play. I'm 37. I live just north of Dallas Texas. I like CoD and fishing. I currently work in IT. I wouldn't say I trash talk , but I do like to joke around and give people a hard time. So if you're on, hit me up.

Not sure which clan to join as I don't know which has more HC KK members. If someone would like to give me some advice that would be great.

Hey welcome to Xiled Gaming! My name is Chronos and I have a group of guys that would love to play some Black Op's/ Call of duty with you! Hit me up on the box and we'll talk and get you set up with them :) We are a pretty relaxed and fun loving group so I think you would fit in well here. My Black Op's group isn't that big however we are growing and could use another decent individual like yourself if your interested! My GamerTag is XGC Chronos . I look forward to speaking with you and once again Welcome to Xiled Gaming!

Zetsu

Forum Star
Mar 10, 2016
In The Shadowz
Hey welcome to Xiled Gaming! My name is Chronos and I have a group of guys that would love to play some Black Op's/ Call of duty with you! Hit me up on the box and we'll talk and get you set up with them :) We are a pretty relaxed and fun loving group so I think you would fit in well here. My Black Op's group isn't that big however we are growing and could use another decent individual like yourself if your interested! My GamerTag is XGC Chronos . I look forward to speaking with you and once again Welcome to Xiled Gaming!

If you don't mind, I'd love to be part of that group of people to game with as well. All I play is hardcore. Add me: Based Zetsu