Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LOOKING FOR FEEDBACK ON A TITANFALL 4V4 TOURNAMENT

XGC xTFLEMx XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED VIDEO
XILED ELITES
XGC WOLF PACK XK
SYN ENVY 7
XGC NEW DYNASTY
Dec 4, 2006
Tampa, Florida
Xiledgaming is looking to host a 4v4 Last Titan Standing Tournament, but we need your feedback. We are not sure how many members own the game and on which console. So here is what we need from you. If you would be interested in competing in a TitanFall cash prize tournament, please post below and let us know which console you own the game for (Xbox 360 or Xbox One). We look forward to hearing from everyone!

KoG Kisses

Get A Life!
May 3, 2013
I would love to participate! The console I have it on is Xbox 360.
If you need help with co-host please let me know!

G

I would love to participate in this tournament. I have it for the 360 and I will soon have it for the Xbox One as well.

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
I am interested in participating on the 360. I have about 5 others in Apocalypse that i'm almost positive would be interested in as well! I'm gonna pitch it to them!

BIGxSLAM

Forum Junkie
Jun 19, 2011
Denver, CO
www.youtube.com
Wasup man? More than 1/2 our CLAN (XGC COLDFIRE) owns and plays TITANFALL regularly on XBOX 360. I'd jump at the chance to compete in this tournament and I'm very certain, that I know of a least 8 to 10 of us who will be signing up. We're also happy to provide experienced hosts if needed. Please let me know what I can do to help!

Last edited: