Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LOOKING FOR A CLAN

TNutsAz

Forum Nerd
May 19, 2011
Kentucky
I have been a member of XGC since 2011. I used to play Black Ops back then and loved being in XGC. I became inactive when my Xbox 360 went down way back and then had to move across the country for a job. In the process of all the chaos going on over a period of time, I didn't have the time to keep up with anything. I got my XBOX back from repair just in time to load it up on the moving truck. As the truck was being unloaded, I remember hearing the sound of something crashing on our driveway. As I looked over it was the last box that the movers put on the truck. I looked in disbelief as I saw my newly repaired XBOX360 laying in several pieces along with several broken and scratched disk, Black Ops being one of them. Moving company did reimburse me for the damaged items and I never got back to Black Ops. I recently bought a PS4 and have been playing Destiny. I was wondering if there is a Destiny clan and if so, what would I need to do to become an active member again. My PS4 userid is TNutsKy. Thanks

SFP Touch

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX
I have been a member of XGC since 2011. I used to play Black Ops back then and loved being in XGC. I became inactive when my Xbox 360 went down way back and then had to move across the country for a job. In the process of all the chaos going on over a period of time, I didn't have the time to keep up with anything. I got my XBOX back from repair just in time to load it up on the moving truck. As the truck was being unloaded, I remember hearing the sound of something crashing on our driveway. As I looked over it was the last box that the movers put on the truck. I looked in disbelief as I saw my newly repaired XBOX360 laying in several pieces along with several broken and scratched disk, Black Ops being one of them. Moving company did reimburse me for the damaged items and I never got back to Black Ops. I recently bought a PS4 and have been playing Destiny. I was wondering if there is a Destiny clan and if so, what would I need to do to become an active member again. My PS4 userid is TNutsKy. Thanks

Sorry to here about that. You can send XGC Pottz XS a private message here on the website he is over the PS4 side of things in XGC.

Kermit The Frog

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 24, 2016
Maine
Hello TNutsky,

I'm a CPT over in XGC Evolution ND on the ps4 side. We do in fact have a Destiny squad. I will send the CPT your ps4 name.