Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LEADERS WEBSITE CHALLENGE

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
I have a question for all the XS and XD's. You know those with their own forums with the pretty banners in them.

How is it that I go offline for 4 and half years and still have more posts then most of you?

Luckily my post count was reduced greatly or it would look even more lopsided.
Some of you haven't even logged onto the site for weeks or even months yet I see you on the box everyday watching TV or Netflix.

I am challenging all of you to get on the site, post in your clans forums or divisions forums or anywhere for that matter.
And, to do so on a regular basis.

You may think posting on the site is just some trivial thing but to our members it means you actually care about them and the community simply because you took the time out to do so.

It might surprise you that there are a lot of good people that are members in this community who look up to you as a leaders and sometimes require your time to help guide them along their path to one day becoming a leader themselves.

And I don't want to hear you don't have time.

I work 50 plus hours in a full time job, run my own business, currently take 4 major college classes, have a family with 4 kids and a girlfriend battling colon cancer. Somehow though I find time to still check in on the site every day.

I also message people on xbox.com daily even if I am not getting on to play games for a day or two.

You can't expect those under you to do something you are not willing to do yourself.

Now you can go sit in a party chat and whine about this post to your buddy or you can accept the challenge and be the leader you are suppose to be.

Who accepts?

KoG REIVER

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 11, 2014
Athens, Georgia
This is a great challenge for our leaders.

Updated: I just wanted to voice why I thought this was a good challenge. I know all the community leaders work so much behide the scene for the community,clans and their members. I don't think the average member sees it this way. They don't realize how much work goes into running a community with over 80,000 members nor, will they until they are put into that position. I see the leaders online and 99% of the time when y'all are on you're updating usergroups or on Admin control pannel. I Thank you for all the work you do for us and our communnity. That being said, HYLANDER is right all of us members look up to y'all. Just a simple message on our wall makes us feel like someone is looking out for us and appreciates us.

Last edited:

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
Ummm challenge accepted?
Don't sound to confident there Mr Rez? LOL..

You are one that I know already understands the message and is on the site often as well as elsewhere participating in the community so I don't think its much of a challenge for you to simply continue what you are doing.

There is one thing you could do though, get you *** over to HALO so we can play some games together!

FaceUp

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 30, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Not a day goes by that I don't check the site. After all, communication is the key to success. Every leader should have this mindset. Every single member in this community looks up for examples. Every single one of us need to be leading.

As for Halo, it still has its broken areas. Lol

SYN HighLite

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 23, 2008
Modesto, CA
It works but not great.
Custom games are fine.
Matchmaking hit or miss.
You can sometimes get 2 or 3 games in a row and then have to reset the party and app itself.

Makes it not as fun but its HALO so you do what you need to do!

That really sucks that it's still broken, i may be getting an xbox one this year just to play it again but it needs to get fixed!

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
I have a question for all the XS and XD's. You know those with their own forums with the pretty banners in them.

How is it that I go offline for 4 and half years and still have more posts then most of you?

Some of you haven't even logged onto the site for weeks or even months yet I see you on the box everyday watching TV or Netflix.

I am challenging all of you to get on the site, post in your clans forums or divisions forums or anywhere for that matter.

You may think posting on the site is just some trivial thing but to our members it means you actually care about them and the community simply because you took the time out to do so.

It might surprise you that there are a lot of good people that are members in this community who look up to you as a leaders and sometimes require your time to help guide them along their path to one day becoming a leader themselves.

I work 50 plus hours in a full time job, run my own business, currently take 4 major college classes, have a family with 4 kids and a girlfriend battling colon cancer. Somehow though I find time to still check in on the site every day.

I also message people on xbox.com daily even if I am not getting on to play games for a day or two.

You can't expect those under you to do something you are not willing to do yourself.

Now you can go sit in a party chat and whine about this post to your buddy or you can accept the challenge and be the leader you are suppose to be.

Who accepts?

Touche my friend. Sorry to hear about your girlfriend.

Btw, challenge accepted!

Reactions: XGC HYLANDER XC

MidnightRiot

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 18, 2014
ND, USA

Who accepts?

I as well am not a higher up but i am a Lieutenant in Ground Zero and proud of it...that being said i agree with everything in this post, communication is the foremost important thing to success...however just like a business owner you have to make an appearance from time to time to show your people below you that are looking up to you that you still CARE!.. little things have the biggest ripples in a community...i just posted a thread in this same section about an updated leaders list (general and up) when im recruiting out there and i find someone that fits more so with KoG for instance its hard to know who is actively on...and we need this to succeed in this community as well..little analogy here it's pointless to buy the sports car only not to ever be seen driving it...am i right? not hard for everyone to post weekly as Hylander said look at all the things he is dealing with and still makes times (cheers to you big time sir for having to deal with all that and still making time for us out here) to make sure he is visiting the site and sending messages.. i do the same i post regularly and have multiple apps to keep in contact with my squad and other parts of XG...also ive been trying to get into contact with a council leader or whoever that makes the decisions of big items for the community (if you wanna know more message me and i can explain)...again thank you Hylander for this post even though it was from several months ago, its a still a Valid point to get out there...

Reactions: XGC HYLANDER XC