Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

KOG RADIATION WANTING TO COME BACK

KoG Radiation

Forum Noob
May 11, 2014
British Columbia, Canada
Hello, I am KoG Radiation I've been apart of this clan for almost 2 years but for the past year I've been inactive. With my first year if highschool and getting overwhelmed with work (Now In my second year) To my parents opening a restaurant I've been forced to be inactive. Now with everything out of the way I truly wish to come back to the loving clan I was brought into and to join a squad once more. I hope I can be re-instated into KoG.

KoG ICEE

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 18, 2014
Ohio
Hello, I am KoG Radiation I've been apart of this clan for almost 2 years but for the past year I've been inactive. With my first year if highschool and getting overwhelmed with work (Now In my second year) To my parents opening a restaurant I've been forced to be inactive. Now with everything out of the way I truly wish to come back to the loving clan I was brought into and to join a squad once more. I hope I can be re-instated into KoG.

If you want to come back active, feel free to hit up any KoG leader up (or myself) & we can place you in an active clan. Hope this helps you out. Thank you!