Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

KoG Promotion - KoG Tappin

KoG LOTUS XD

Get A Life!
Oct 14, 2016
19.8968° N, 155.5828° W
Congratulations to KoG Tappin on his Promotion to General over KoG Darkages.

KoG Tappin transferred into KoG LookOut summer of this year. With great dedication and hard work in assisting the General, KoG Alucard, in rebuilding the clan and recruiting, KoG Tappin earned his spot as General over KoG Darkages. I look forward to working with you and watching you and Darkages grow.

Nov 2, 2016
Promotion

Please help me congratulate XGC ONYX on his promotion to Section Leader. XGC ONYX has been with XG since 11/16/2015 and has worked his way through the ranks. XGC ONYX recently split his clan XGC ATROCITY off bringing up a new general and created new opportunities. Once again please help me Congratulate XGC ONYX XS on his promotion he has worked hard to get where he is today..

SYN SNOW XD

DIVISION LEADER
SYN DEVIL DOGS
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
SYN MYTHIC
SYN ODYSSEY
SYN ENVY 7
SYN Family
SYN GUARDIANS
SYN Final Fight
SYN WRATH 7
SYN PREDATORS
SYN SKAIKRU
Aug 2, 2016
indiana
Community Promotion

LET'S
ALL
Congratulate

SYN TakeHim

to the rank of

SECTION LEADER

Syn TakeHim joined the community July 4th 2017, recruited into SYN SHIPWREACKED , thru hard work and eagerness to learn all he could about the community he was recognized as having what it took to be a future leader, moving to the ranks of LT. then to Captain in SYN Zodiac under General SYN Lotus who worked diligently in grooming him to be the best leader possible, after SYN SHIPWREACKED was sent to Davy Jones Locker / shut down. TakeHim transferred to SYN Devil Dogs on August 30th 2018 where once again he was seen a valued candidate for leadership, under the watchful eye of General SYN Bucken,, SYN TakeHim rose thru the ranks from LT to Captain, then rising to the rank of General when the New clan SYN VALOR split from Devil Dogs giving SYN TakeHim the opportunity to further expand his wings and soar, learning something new everyday, Always reaching his Goals with passion., After a few failed splits due to unforeseen circumstances his perseverance finally paid off, with time he produced a split bringing back his beloved home clan SYN SHIPWREACKED, when asked why his only response was it seemed like the right thing to do.
As I was speaking with SYN TakeHim about his new position he reflected on the things he has learned as he progressed thru his time in the XG Community, and those he seen as role models, here is what he said:

"Lotus planted the seed which gave me the drive, Bucken showed me how to be compassionate but firm, Blurry taught me to think for myself, and Snow for teaching me confidence in myself, helping me find and develop tools & resources to be successful and the encouragement to exceed past any limitations, But foremost my members, i give them the most thanks, because without their support , i would not be here to accept this exceptional position."

Congratulation SYN TakeHim, this is truly well deserved !!!

Zig-Ziglar-Success-Picture-Quote.jpg
th

SYN CHELL XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
NEWS TEAM
SYN CLOVER
SYN WRATH 7
XLDT
SYN ABYSS
XILED EVENTS
Tournament Admin
Oct 14, 2018
Maryville, TN
SYN Wrath 7 has a new General in town! Welcome SYN Daidan

Congratulations to SYN Daidan as he is now General over SYN Wrath 7. He has shown commitment, passion for the clan, and communicates very well with myself and his leadership. As Wrath 7 is my home clan, well the ONLY clan I have ever been in I was very picky to pick the right leader and with my gut instinct I see SYN Wrath 7 will be in good hands with SYN Daidan. I can't wait to see what comes ahead for Daidan!!!

xs.jpg

KoG LOTUS XD

Get A Life!
Oct 14, 2016
19.8968° N, 155.5828° W
Kog GENERAL PROMOTIONS - KoG GunBun

CONGRATULATIONS
TO
KoG GunBun
ON HER PROMOTION
TO GENERAL
OVER
KoG ROGUE

I'd like to congratulate KoG GunBun on her promotion to General over KoG Rogue. From the moment she joined the community, this chick has been nothing but kick-a**. Always ready for a challenge and ready to step in and help. She has set positive goals for the clan to achieve and I am so proud of how far she has come in such a short amount of time. Her ability to quickly adjust and teach others is phenomenal.

Congratulations on your Promotion. I look forward to working with you and seeing where you go.

SFP Siren SS

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
SYN Promotion - SYN Ambush - SYN 4x4 XS

SYN 4x4 XS, has been in the community for 4 years. He was recruited into SYN Mafia. Since 4x has been in my section, he has made an excellent captain, making sure the squad plays together, always making sure people are having fun. He will ask a question when he doesn't know. Now, it's his turn to be general, I cannot wait to see what you do with the clan, I know you have the motivation, and ability to create greatness. Keep striving for that. I'm proud of you!

“Leaders are not, as we are often led to think, people who go along with huge crowds following them. Leaders are people who go their own way without caring, or even looking to see, whether anyone is following them. "Leadership qualities" are not the qualities that enable people to attract followers, but those that enable them to do without them. They include, at the very least, courage, endurance, patience, humor, flexibility, resourcefulness, stubbornness, a keen sense of reality, and the ability to keep a cool and clear head, even when things are going badly. True leaders, in short, do not make people into followers, but into other leaders.”
― John Holt

Reactions: SFP 4X4

SYN DESI

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
General promotion

Please help me in congratulating SYN MYTHIC in his new generals spot!! He join our community into SYN PREDATORS and has worked extremely hard over the last year to show us he is willing to work hard and keep striving for the best. He has hit all the bumps in the road with dedication and determination. He has over come any obstacles in his way!! I’m proud to see you with your own clan now. Congrats again SYN MYTHIC keep up the great work..

Reactions: SYN OPTIC

XGC Degre XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Dec 21, 2015
north caolina
Promotion for XGC lilcountry

XGC lilcountry has been in XGC a year and two months, he has shown good leadership and will make a great leader in the community.
He is very responsible and dependable and does a good job. People follow him effortlessly because of his leadership style.
He will make a great General. On a personal note, he sure does love to plow long deep rows with his tractor on his farm.

XGC Degre XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Dec 21, 2015
north caolina
XGC PROMOTION OF XGC lilcountry to GENERAL

XGC lilcountry has been in XGC for one year and two mouths, Has shown good leadership XGC when he was a Captain
and I thank he will be a great General, People follow him effortlessly do to his leader style. He stay come and cool when problems arise on a personal note he loves to plow long deep furrows on his farm.

SFP Ribon SS

Banned
Mar 24, 2016
England
Community Promotion: DoA Roost3r

DoA Roost3r joined the community back in early December of 2019. He was quick to rise to through the ranks and shared a friendly camaraderie with the rest of the clan. He became a lieutenant and moved up to the Captain position after a large amount of new members made new leadership crucial and necessary for the clan. Roost3r has shown that he is happy to take constructive criticism from other peers and that the honor code is always something running through his mind when gaming and interacting with members.

In the wise words of his former general, SYN Chopsaw:
"DoA Roost3r is an all around great friend to have, a guy that will jerk your chain to no end, and has always had my back.
I am proud to call him the new General of SYN Delta and think he is very fitting of the Rank."

Congratulations DoA Roost3r on your promotion to general of the new clan SYN Delta!
Keep up the good work!​

SYN CAREBEAR XS

Section Leader
X-TEAM
SYN ODYSSEY
SYN LIMITLESS
SYN ABYSS
XILED EVENTS
Apr 4, 2018
Ohio
SYN Zodiac is a ReBorn Clan with a New General SYN Art Area94

SYN Art Area94 has been in XG Since July 16, 2019 and has worked very hard to become a General. She started out in SYN Odyssey and went with a split to SYN Abyss as Captain. She has been a joy to work with as a Captain. She has always went over and beyond for her squad. She has always been there for them, she has killed it on recruiting. She makes every captains job look easy peasy. She has a great attitude, and don't take no shit from anyone. But at the end of the day she will always get her job done. She is very nervous at fulfilling the shoes of General over SYN Zodiac as she has heard of what Zodiac used to be. I am very excited to work next to her in bringing back alive my home clan. She is going to do a great job she has some great goals set and I can't wait to see her go over and beyond those goals.

XGC Buffy XD

Get A Life!
Jul 20, 2015
Thornton, Colorado
XG's 14th Birthday Party!

The Xiled Events Team Presents....XG's 14th Birthday Party!

Come join the Xiled Events Team to celebrate 14 years of Xiled Gaming - game nights start at 8pm EST on Saturday, January 4th 2020.
See below for games and hosts and let XGC Buffy XD know if you need more information or need an invite to any of the events.

XG's 14th Birthday.png - Click image for larger version  Name:	XG's 14th Birthday.png Views:	0 Size:	201.7 KB ID:	3220888

Reactions: XGC StaleDonuts