Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

JUST OUTTA CURIOSITY

TheRottweiler7

Forum Star
Dec 9, 2006
is it possible to have 2 diffrent tags in XGC if your a captin, cause i was talking to a guy and he said that sumone told him it wasnt allowed, but i heard it was from sumone else

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
It is not normal to do it and as Blondi stated, if asked by a Section Leader or higher to do so in order to help the other clan it would be ok. To do it just to do it, no. Only Generals and higher should actually be doing this at all as they are the only ones responsible for running an entire squad. Captains are responsible for running a smaller squad within the clan/squad they are in.

TheRottweiler7

Forum Star
Dec 9, 2006
ok ya cause my buddy XGC Corpse was wondering if he could put this other tag in intensity with me cause hes an awsome recruiter and stuff, and he could do awsome for this clan

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
If he is your buddy have him transfer altogether if it does not hurt the other squad. Sounds like you all would be a strong tandem in your squad so I would approve of it based on what you have told me so far. Do not just do that though without getting with myself and/or other SL's on XBL to discuss it in more detail.