Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

JUST IN CASE ANY OF YOU DON'T KNOW WHY WE LEFT KSI, JUST READ THIS!

S

SYN Corona

Yea the guys that everyone likes and are great leaders, 007 doesnt seem to like... ... ... ... :( :D

GoldMinE

Forum Veteran
Mar 29, 2007
Indiana
well 00 thanks for completely crushing my self-esteem, i mean i know ur trying to hide ur love for bojangles and ur doing a good job but insulting an innocent bystander like myself is a little over the top :)

my apologies anyway i just think u guys give him a hard time and all and that it seems like the good stuff he does gets overlooked

and im going to get yelled at again

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
well 00 thanks for completely crushing my self-esteem, i mean i know ur trying to hide ur love for bojangles and ur doing a good job but insulting an innocent bystander like myself is a little over the top :)

my apologies anyway i just think u guys give him a hard time and all and that it seems like the good stuff he does gets overlooked

and im going to get yelled at again

You are right so here it comes..... Innocent bystander? I did not know you and BO were dating? Last time I checked he was a big boy and I am very close with BO so if I elect to bust his nuts I CAN! If he needed you help I'm sure he would have asked so from now on unless you are his "life partner" don't get in the middle of me giving some one who clearly is a glutton for punishment a good old hard time! Thanks!

Last edited:

SYN xPITBULLx

Forum Star
Dec 9, 2006
The Sunny CA
Bo is fun to poke at lol. But he is a great guy, and a good leader(Got's to give him his props). I just got done reading this hole thread. Damn 00, I wish I could have been there to verbaly abuse Numb Nuts' a55(as he would put it). I did have a good chuckle throughout reading it though. Next time something like that happens, clue me in and let me have some fun.:D