Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN DOESNT MEAN YOU SHOULD.

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Lately when I am playing I have been having people join my game in progress. As I enjoy playing with members and getting to know each and everyone of you I do find it rather annoying being killed by you. If you do want to play with me and meet me just send me a friend request to one of my tags and i'll play with you in what ever game we have in common. If you do join my party and I ask you to leave please dont get butt hurt! I play to win and meet new people to recruit. If you want to come and play with me please let me know.

XGC Dotcom

XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC XILED KINGS
Oct 21, 2006
Florida
I'LL RESPOND

I'll respond

Did you ever stop to think that maybe they don't want to play with you?...Maybe they just enjoy killing you!

I enjoy it myself. :D

XGC ACKBONE XS

Forum Junkie
Jun 3, 2007
Massachusetts
Well one of the guys that got "butt hurt" and left the community (im sure u kno who im talkin about) is now trying to poach members of my section and its really pissin me off....

Jangles

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2006
With the underpants gnomes
Well one of the guys that got "butt hurt" and left the community (im sure u kno who im talkin about) is now trying to poach members of my section and its really pissin me off....

unlease the fury on him

I surely thought someone would post something to this thread.

as for that

well your original post war pretty frightening, you probably scared everyone away

XGC xOCMx XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 10, 2006
Michigan
www.kimbirlyvasi.com
Did you ever stop to think that maybe they don't want to play with you?...Maybe they just enjoy killing you!

I enjoy it myself. :D

LMAO!!! Well said Dot!

Actually, I learned 00's lesson the hard way. In the past, I looked at my friends list and joined one of my friend's game in progress, only to find that not only am I on the opposite team, but, 007 is also on my friend's team, but I had no idea my friend was playing with 007. (I know.....I'm a nub)
(So, these people may not always be joining your game knowingly, they might be joining another friend's game that you are also in). But I do see your point 00.

If you see someone in a game and you want to join, send a msg and ask if there is room or ask for an inv!

Supafreak

Forum Nub
Oct 3, 2009
Awww 007 doesn't like to get killed in a video game so he asks people to leave him alone?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

What a flippin egocentric prick

Santino

Banned
Oct 1, 2009
wow that seemed unnecessary, but anyways yea 00 we need to get some games in sometime

NO DRAMA, YOUR STARTING DRAMA, DRAMA.... DRAMADRAMADRAMA

YOUR BUTTHURT OUR CLAN IS BETTER THAN YOURS WE COPIED OFF OF NO ONE (except KSI) AND YOU COPIED OFF OF US. WHAT? BUTTHURT... BUTTHURTBUTTHURTBUTTHURT.

I'M NOT STARTING OR PERPETUATING DRAMA BY INSULTING YOU. SEE NOW THAT WOULD MAKE ME A HYPOCRITE. BUT YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO INSULT ME BACK BECAUSE WHEN PEOPLE INSULT ME OR XG THAT STARTS DRAMA.

oh wait...

see what I did there?

Jun 4, 2009
Memphis
Hey 007, I love how you say butthurt a lot. I like it. Anyway, I can't disagree with you here. I do not like it when people join my games when I do not invite them. It probably does not happen to me near as much as you but it is annoying.

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
I know this defeats the purpose of respect for what your asking but isn't there a way to lock your lobby before entering a game so they don't have the option to join? Just curious.