Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

JUST A THOUGHT....

Mister Rinzler

Forum Junkie
Dec 2, 2006
San Antonio, TX
www.myspace.com
if we have people who come to the website to get into XG. shouldn't we have something they could fill out to let us know what would be a good area to put them in, thus saving the problem of finding someone on line who is in that section..

example,

someone wants to join, someone in XGC sends him the invite, but that person wants to join KOG OR wants to join SYN, and that person who sends them the invite doesn't have no one from KOG or SYN on his friends list (if that made sense.)

so it would look something like this

gamer tag
age (if over 18)
do you care about trashtalking? (ta da they want to be in syn if they want to talk trash)

get what i'm saying, and then we can also find out where they are from to put them in a clan where there are other players in the same area...

example, we can have an XGC, KOG, or SYN clan where majority of those players are from that area. (england, germany, spain, etc)

does or did any of that make sense.

blondiizzle

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Pregame Lobby
A good idea, we already do have a clan for the European crowd over in XGC, for those who want to game in their time zone. In Nightmare, though, we do have a squad that has three Australians, and we love our Aussies :D They can't go anywhere else! And they wouldn't because they love Nightmare :D

Something to possibly explore more in depth, but I have to say that most people recruit in-game and usually those recruits are only routed elsewhere if the express concern with the rules or are underage.

If you do not have a way of contacting people from SYN or KoG, that is a problem. Send out a friend-wide message asking if anyone has a General or Captain from the other division online. Keep the person on your friend list and get on the forums to get a hold of someone. It seems like a lot of work to get a recruit in, but in the long run, it helps our community grow and our separate divisions to mingle, as well!

S

SYN Corona

Pssh, I think I should just post my gamertag on the main page... Because we all know that everyone wants to join the Syn ;) lol, now that its finally growing, slowly but surely.

At 177 members as of yesterday, so we're planning on hitting 200 by next weekend for sure. lol, I think thats the biggest its ever been, how sad. lol, but its just the first milestone, soon we'll have to have like 20 Division Leaders over here ;) lol, later guys.

Mister Rinzler

Forum Junkie
Dec 2, 2006
San Antonio, TX
www.myspace.com
i HEARD that they kept getting hit alot, by the same people only with different names. i think that we should also have a "ip ban" on the website, this way if they can't get on it's either A) there mom and dad have the site blocked because this site is the s.hit or B) there ip has been banned, thus preventing from signing up.

S

SYN Corona

Ouch. lol, Nah, Syn has 8 halo 2 clans now with 2 more to be added soon. We really dont get hit that much (never since Ive been here) but its just leaders come over here, and for what ever reason transfer back to a different division or leave XG all togeather. lol, I even did it the first time over here. Were definatley growing now though, great leaders established, and clans are starting to flourish.

S

SYN Corona

Yea. I know how you feel. I loved KoG and didnt think Id go anywhere. But you know what they say, once you go syn you cant go back. lol, I wouldnt have it any other way now!