Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

IW HC GAME MODES BI WEEKLY MATCHES/TOURNAMENTS

KoG Binx XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 30, 2015
Hello everyone! I am XGC Binx I am general over XGC titans. We just went through a bunch of changes within our clan including having weekly game nights and bi weekly clan v clan matches/ tournament(depending on how many ppl want to participate outside of titans). This will be a recurring event titans now has a full squad dedicated to participate in these kind of events and will always have players ready to compete against anyone I throw at them. I would like to start a list of generals that has a clan that would like to participate in these events. I am making a monthly schedule of all our game nights and clan v clan matches/tournaments if you would like your clan to participate and be on a rotation with the other clans we face message me on Xbox one to set up your weekend we would face you

All of our clan v clan matches will be hosted by me and streamed on twitch and will be on Saturdays starting at 7pm eastern time. Currently I have set up 5 game modes to play like an actual competitive match first HC TDM, HC DOM, HC S&D, HC UPLINK, HC HARD POINT

Please notify my asap if your are interested in having your clan participate or want to know more info about our events!!!!