Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ITS BEEN A WHILE...

BUDDHA KRUPA

Forum Noob
May 28, 2014
Kenosha
Hey guys, I've been a part of xgc for quite a while, although I haven't had my system for quite some time. I recently obtained another Xbox one, and am ready to get right back into the action. Now, i realize things have changed since last time I was involved, and i was hoping i could get some help being caught up. Also, when I was involved before, I was playing Ghosts on Xbox one, but now I only have Black Ops 3. I was a member of Syndicate, but i don't even know who to talk to anymore. If anyone could help me out with some updated info, it'd be much appreciated!

SFP Touch

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX
Hey guys, I've been a part of xgc for quite a while, although I haven't had my system for quite some time. I recently obtained another Xbox one, and am ready to get right back into the action. Now, i realize things have changed since last time I was involved, and i was hoping i could get some help being caught up. Also, when I was involved before, I was playing Ghosts on Xbox one, but now I only have Black Ops 3. I was a member of Syndicate, but i don't even know who to talk to anymore. If anyone could help me out with some updated info, it'd be much appreciated!

Hit me up on the Xbox some time and I will help you as best as I can. What clan were you previously at that time? Did you just go inactive?